Tlur

Reaction score
f90p_ad.png

On my other forum we are running a full-blown FM12 sim league and we are looking to have 6 teams in the league for the first season. However, to do that we need around 90-100 signups in order to make up some decent squad depth. At the moment we are hovering around 40 signups and they are starting to slow down a bit. So that is why I am here, if anyone is interested in taking part come on over, we would love to have you.

We call it the Full 90 Premiership.

You just fill out a sign-up just like we have done here in the couple Be a Pro careers that have sprouted up, from there your player will get placed on a exhibition team and your team will play out some pre-season games against the other teams filled with the other players. Once we get enough sign-ups then we will have a draft, each player will be selected by the owner of the team and thus teams will be formed (We have 3 confirmed teams atm, with team bids to come to fill the remaining spots).

With the teams selected, the season will start.

Teams will battle it out for the championship with gamedays being posted up by simmers, which will feature youtube highlights of each game and a full boxscore shown for everyone to track how their player and team is doing.

At the end of the season, Owners will sit down and grade the activity and contribution by each player in the league and will assign them a grade, determining how many attribute points they will be given for the next season(obviously for the first season everyone will be the same). So if you are super active and are contributing to the league by providing graphics, writing articles, simming etc. then your player will be one of the best in the league in Season 2. On the opposite side, if you are inactive and don't contribute then expect to be on the bench!

Anyways, thats a small overview of how things work. If you are interested, click the link below and check it out! We need everyone we can get and I know everyone here would be a great addition to the league. :)

Sign-up Link - F90P - Season 1 Sign-Up Thread

f90p_ad.png
[/img]