hey guys

weordie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been a member here for ages but never actually posted so thought no better place to start.

I'm a geordie who was brought up in wales so I'm a die-hard Toon fan, which is hard, but support Wales nationally, also hard. I also like Rangers and Boca Jnrs.

At the moment I have a career on the go with my brother where I'm Zenit and he's CSKA and also a 3 way network with my bro and my mate which is a global league I made, was wondering if there would be must interest in my post the database for that on the site?
Its the english league but it's been edited right down to 19 leagues below the blue square premiership so there's 24 leagues worth of global teams in there just to make sure no random non-league english teams would get promoted and spoil the feel of it.
anyway you can let me know.

Also been playing champy (I know its football manager now but me and my mates all still call it champy) since the red box days and championship manager italia

Welcome, shame about the toon thing...(being a fan - not their relegation battle).

Stick around and post a bit.

heh, gotta support your home team though man, through the good and bad, you'll know about the second part eh ;), i jest

Why thank you, its hard being a geordie brought up in wales who now lives in scotland (Dont ask) so the play on words is fun. Loving life in the championship, never been so happy to have a season ticket cause so far we aint lost a game I been at :D