Hey Peeps!

Burn1tDown

Reaction score
Hey I'm Jake!

I'm a season ticket holder with Wigan Athletic and go to a lot of away games, I also support Arsenal FC and FCBarcelona.

Why I chose FM Base to seek help, get my views across, help others, and to mix with other FM players.

I started playing since I got a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 tablet, then the game which was I think FMH 11, if it was not for my mum getting me that tablet I would not be playing FM, I was play FMH 11 to 14, then got a PS Vita and started playing FMC 14 which I never liked, so I thought I would play on pc version since watching youtube saves and now playing FM 15 full version which I enjoy I play when I have time!.

Weakness I need to be able to create my own tactic! without having to suffer with downloaded tactics which fail but some work. but for the benefit of me in case their is no download tactic that suits how I want to play, and to make the game more enjoyable I need to be able to create tactics myself.

Is their summet wrong with this box were I type in sometimes It jumps and dose not type everything in I want and have to go back and type again cause im not looking at sceen I type a letter it jumps the writing and dose not type the letter I have to click it again

Thankyou to future help and you will see me post in the forums more often!