Hey

Cavani

Reaction score
Hello

I am Alen, from Montenegro. I registered here in 2010 but i wasnt very active. I have downloaded many files here, especially transfer updates. I have been playing FM for 7 years and I support Man United. That's all...

Hi Allen. Glad to have you posting here! Btw, im also a United fan, but this seems to be a Chelsea shark tank, don't get bothered :D

Hi Allen. Glad to have you posting here! Btw, im also a United fan, but this seems to be a Chelsea shark tank, don't get bothered :D

i dont support chavski.. im just saying most people are glory hunters.. what happened to supporting your local team.

i dont support chavski.. im just saying most people are glory hunters.. what happened to supporting your local team.

Of course, I support my local team (Spartak Moscow, I was born and lived there so they are my local team). And I am not glory hunter, I love United. United haven't been always so glorious...

I support my local team above all, Benfica! But im also a United fan, since the days of Cantona, a fan of Vasco da Gama, Bayern (since i visited the old stadium in 1994), Fiorentina (where Rui Costa played many years), Celtic (because they are Catholics and play better :p).

So, i can support my local team (i was born 2 km from the stadium!), but i can also enjoy other teams that i have empathy

Celtic may play better, but are not catholics and the sooner small minded people can get this into their heads the better. Football or religion, choose one or the other but dont mix them together. There is a lot of hatred installed by old fashioned parents and relatives, brainwashing a generation after generation. Be the difference by not supporting this nonsense.

Celtic may play better, but are not catholics and the sooner small minded people can get this into their heads the better. Football or religion, choose one or the other but dont mix them together. There is a lot of hatred installed by old fashioned parents and relatives, brainwashing a generation after generation. Be the difference by not supporting this nonsense.

Don't take me wrong!!!

I simply have an empathy with them because they are "catholic" as i am. I don't hate the others.