Hey

• Thread starter Lost_tactics
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2K
L

Lost_tactics

One thought he might pop in and casually introduce himself to the football manager world - it’s nigh on time I made the effort to install the game again and give it another bash. What I mean to say is that whilst I purchased football manager 2006 at the very beginning of its fickle-minded existence, it never took a hold of me in the same way, as say, champ man back in the day.

I’ve decided to give it another crack of the whip as it were and hopefully, communicating actively with fellow fm’ers (that’s you!) will only help me in my task for success.

So here’s to me, a returning addict who’s lost his way with Sports Interactive’s new series.

There’s all the cheesy and generic **** you’ll come to expect so I’ll leave you with a few words about mine good self - I’ve been told that I can be a hilariously funny if not plain annoying guy, I’m currently struggling through coursework, battling to get some decent grades come the dreaded GCSE’s, I’ve an urge to get involved in the noble sport of writing somewhere down the line and am a keen fan of a sport that in this day and age, is often referred to as football.

With that done, I’ll see you around, I guess. :p

Welcome to the fold and stick around.:D

Kris said:
Welcome to the fold and stick around.:D
Thanks for that mate, I’m happy to be here by all accounts, nice place you’ve got going here that will no doubt do a great job of helping me get into FM.

how weird, someone articulate (well comparaed to everyone else here)

Welcome to the crease n all that jazz

Welcome to the forums Nemesis. Read a few of your posts already and you seem like an Ok guy so far.

Also don't worry about your GCSE's too much, they're a breeze. Your English GCSE's should be easy enough for you and they're probably the hardest exams out of the lot.

Yeh, the Scottish equvilant was easy as ****. Not A levels, thats hard

Articulate? Me? You’re havin’ a larf. :p :D

Thanks lads oh and on the GCSE front, I’m finding English to be a piece of **** so far, straight A*’s on all the coursework I’ve handed in, that’s just with the writing mind, it’s when it comes to the poetic and Shakespeare **** that I’ll begin to struggle. It’s the Maths and Science that I fail to see myself do well in, I’m on a downward spiral where both are concerned and Maths is seriously starting to become nothing more than a blur. :worried:

Gregor said:
Yeh, the Scottish equvilant was easy as ****. Not A levels, thats hard

Your right there i mean i got 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4 so they cant be that hard :p

My Standard Grades in May. Only just clicked that they're near cos folios for graph comm and english are due.

nemesis said:
It’s the Maths and Science that I fail to see myself do well in, I’m on a downward spiral where both are concerned and Maths is seriously starting to become nothing more than a blur. :worried:

Same thing happened with me, im having to take maths at basically the same elvel I did last year so that I can learn the stuff needed to progress to the next level :(

Welcome to the Forums, im in the same position as you with GCSE's and that, but I aint worrying about them. The mocks didn't seem to bad.

That has to be the longest introduction thread ever,and if you've gone to all the trouble of writing all that out i prsume your gonna stick around!

Welcome to FM-Base,stick around and get posting

It's always good to have a newbie that actually posts more than once :)

yup, at best its normally a post in this forum or a post wanting a net game.

Then you never hear from them again.

Welcome and stick around. You do appear very eloquent,something quite refreshing on here. Also most of your opinions are very agreeable,its just a shame you support the fifth best team in the country :p

You didnt tell us you were a Reading Fan :D

Hill Har Ious

Hes ceritanly not a Hearts fan, cos their the best team in the country

Their country being Lithuania!!!!

smellow...hope u stick around and post#

hahaha andy.

Lee said:
Welcome to the forums Nemesis. Read a few of your posts already and you seem like an Ok guy so far.

Also don't worry about your GCSE's too much, they're a breeze. Your English GCSE's should be easy enough for you and they're probably the hardest exams out of the lot.

never ever listen to what lee says...ever...there are only a few exceptions..

Has his name changed to Lost_tactics cos iam confused now..