Hey

• Thread starter *J*
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 781
J

*J*

EYYYYYY :D

I'am a Newbie :D I'm Jonathan currently playing football manager 2006 only re installed it last week after buying a new PC I've so far managed Oxford Utd Stars in the Northern Ireland second division left there after about 3 weeks after only winning once :mad:. I'm now manager of Melbourne in Australian Premiership and I am top of the league with 18 points level with Queensland. I havent got a clue why I'm managing naff teams a challange I suppose. I also support Liverpool :D

welcome

i also like a challenge on fm , maybe not as extreme as the irish 2nd division lol!

good luck!

HA HA you suck I won that league with Lurgan Celtic :D

but welcome.

Hey its not easy when their one of the worst team in the league (Like any of them are any good :| ) I got a few free transfers of course they where all naff and their previous clubs had been wackington town, Bath town etc but I did get that swiss goalkeeper who's on a free Jorg Steil

Well hello im new aswell, cannot say i have ever had such an extreme challenge myself, but there you go i have never really ventured that far out of my comfort zone. {Europe's top leagues} Thought i did once manager Leeds/dag and red and got them far up the top league. :whistle:

*J* said:
I did get that swiss goalkeeper who's on a free Jorg Steil

My scout Kris Jackson was sacked for recommending Jorg Stiel for Orgryte IS of the Swedish Allsvenskan, he's a liability. Welcome aswell. :)

Yeah he was naff for me as well I just thought that buying a swiss international for a cack Irish 2nd division club would be good how wrong I was

Well he won player of the year for my Lurgan team and got in team of the year for my Maxax team so :p the both of you :D