Heya! Robin here a very adicted FM player!

RKdoom

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm Robin and ive played FM since 2010 only, honestly i wasnt interested in football to much be4 i found FM, to be abit sad and seem like a pure geek ive played FM 2010 and 2011 my main 10 save has 12 days and 8 hrs playtime, my main 11 save has about 47 days and 18 hrs playtime, so yeah im kinda serrious about FM haha, my 2 greatest feats of strength is making schalke 04 the no.1 ranked team in the world with 15 league titles 17 german cup titles and 12 CL titles in 18 years of managing and ofcourse my fav from yesterday playing a Posession tactic from this wonderfull site playing 1-1 Vs Bayern Munchen with myself as Southampton in my first season of play!

and abit about me:
Name: Robin
Fav teams: Schalke / Man Utd
Fav things in FM:Low league management, Youth stars, Tactics.
Least fav things in FM:Highrank team of the bat, Editoring players, money cheats.

Thats all for me, i'd love to play some Network games with u lot tho i'd kindly pick my southampton and give u a godo fight!

Cheers robin.

welcome to Fm-base Robin :) we hope you enjoy your time here on this fantastic site!

I feel the same as you, FMRTE, Editing, Genie Scout etc kill the essence of the game :)

if you have any questions feel free to message any one of us in the green and we will assist you or point you in the right direction!

the most important rule, please use the live search bar top right :) no doubt you will find about 95% of the things you are looking for, if not more :)