Hi All

mister f

Reaction score
Hi, i'm an Italian guy.
I'm 17 and i do play FM from the 2007/2008 Version.
I found the game on google try searching for "Managerial Soccer"
I was shoked later when seeing that i wasn't knowing of a game like this...

Well about me:

I'm from Italy as i've said early, to be precise i'm from Milan
To let you know i (obviously) support AC Milan, but i like Barça and Rangers (Chilenians) too.
I spend most of my life on the computer, in my office (a Computer Graphics Company) and at home, where i play FM09.

After some speaking i've persuaded my friends to play FM too, and they follow this awsome Website too, but you know, i'm the only one speaking english of them... so i prefer to register and speak as for me & them.
So i'll post any question from my game, and from their ones too.

I'm writing a little too much, well for now it's all.
See you online!

PS: I've downloaded most of the Face packs, Kits and Logos, i've got patch 9.1.0 and i've got a lot of Infortunies..... but i know already that's a bug...

hey there welcome and stick around

Thanks! Sure i will stick here!
(i Want my FM Updates!!)

Anyway, if anyone want to know a thing:

One of the guys that follow this Web (friend of mine) is in FM09 (one of the player with errors)

He is:

Alex Ziveri (to be correct in AXEL Ziveri, he isn't ALEX)
Pro Sesto Young Team (Italian Serie C1/A)
17 Years, Born in Milan, Italy
Birth: (To be correct from November 1991 to 14 March 1991)

And he's so much stronger of the Ziveri they describe in the game, he already play in some 1° Team friendly games.
I would add in his "Future Abilities" a couple of Gold Stars...

PS: sorry for the Off-Topic, but he asked me to promuove him on the Website haha

haha :p i also have a friend in the game Darren Smith of Motherwell in Scotland

Ah ok! I will search for him, maybe he's good for my team!
(I don't like to start with big teams, then i usually play FM with low league teams with bankrupt problems, like Pro Sesto, Monopoli, Padova and others like these)

Welcome Mister F. Glad you like the site. Hope you stick around.

Thanks!
Nice to meet you.
Ah here and there i was forgetting something, if you please (and if you remember asd) i'll be ok if you all get to call me with my name, i'm Fabio
(i know that it sound like a Brasilian one, but in Italy that's a common name)
So don't go "hi Mister F" (it should be 'Mister Fabio' in full) just pick it Fabio or what you wanna call me!

Thanks again, bye

Thanks
And for the name err........ well if you want yes.
Does it mean something? (i know only some High School level English)
Anyway it's a yes, Furio, in Italian it not exist really like this, but it's similar to some words

You are Mr F and one of my favourtie characters in The Sopranos is called Furio Giunta, hes Italian as well. So it isnt actually an Italian name?

My first cousin is in FM also:
Name: Alen Runje
22 years
Cro

He is going to Swiss first league this winter... Is also much stronger in real life

welcome to the forum Fabio, while were on the topic in a off topic kinda thread lol, my mate plays for Portsmouth called Joel Ward hes currently on loan at Bournemouth just thought id name drop :p

welcome, getting a nice share of Italians now!

I had a game with Pro Sesto a few versions back, it was trying to say the least! Maybe I'll give them a go on the new one, they are a special club :D

I wish I could, but my game crashes if ive even got Serie C loaded nevermind playing ti :(

Thanks all!

To Gregor: It isn't a real Italian name... (at least if you come in Italy now you got 0.000001% chances to find someone named Furio), it's more like a Nickname, well it's ok anyway!

To Domagoj: i'll search for him!

To Barca_Boy: i think i've seen something about him, maybe in the news? dunno

Pro Sesto got a little bad now... on FM 08 it was a lot better... now it's future league position is mention to be 11°... i think they put Pro Sesto too much bad in game, last year they finished 4° if i'm remembering well