thierry14

Reaction score
ok so I am now starting a new football manager. I am stuck.

I want to make a new cup (like league cup in england) for Spain (La Liga)

Like I am taking Madrid and I want the competition I am taking part in be Uefa CL, La Liga, Spanish cup, and another cup I create. I dont know how to do that. I tried using the editor but its not working. help.

I don't know how well you know the editor, so I'll do this in-depth... The following will create a new cup using the existing nation rules of Spain. There are different ways to make cups, depending on how you want to assign the competitors, but this one is the most basic.

1. open the editor.

2. load up the database your want to use (default, 10.2 etc)

3. When the database has loaded, click on the COMPETITIONS menu tab.

4. Select ADD (on bottom right of your screen)

5. A new competition window will open.

6. Name your competition and assign it to Spain / Europe.

7. The higher the reputation / competition level number you assign to the competition, the more importance your board will put on the competition.

8. Do not assign any teams to this competition (you only do that for leagues)

9. Now click on ADD NATION RULES.

10. Select Spain from current nations and ADD LOWER DIVISIONS AND CUPS TO EXISTING STRUCTURE and click add.

11. On left hand side you should see all the leagues and cups assigned to Spain.

12. Click on Cups.

13. Select ADD from bottom right.

14. In pop-up window select OTHER CUP.

15. THEN choose the competition you made and hit next.

16. Now add in the leagues that you want to take part in the cup and click next.

17. Now choose your rules etc... and hit finsih.

18. Your competition should be in the list on the left hand side.

19. Click on your competition to perform any extra editing.

20. When finished, click TEST NATION RULES -- this will tell you if the competition will work.

21. When happy, press file and SAVE AS. Name the file whatever.

22. Start new game. On New game screen select the database (default, 10.2 et...) and click the CHANGE button in the pop-up window.

23. It will load up a new screen -- you'll see your newly saved file in there. Click it and confirm.

Play on as normal. Hope this helps :)