Hi, even though no-one reads anything in this forum!

NoobyKoala

Reaction score
My first FM game was 2012, but been playing LOADS, like addiction loads. Still got a tonne of stuff to learn and In the next day or two I want to put out the first episode on my YouTube series where I take a team from the League 2 (probably Plymouth as a return to "glory" kind of thing). There is a twist though, as I will be using a free agents database where EVERYONE in the world starts as a free agent, so it will be interesting to see where some highly committed players like Carragher, Gerrard, Messi and so on will end up. I think the database releases all managers and staff too, as well as youth players and reserves, so it will be a complete overhaul of the team! I will be so appreciative if I can get a few regulars every video to keep me motivated! Thanks!

That sounds pretty awsome. Ill try and get time to watch youre videos.

whats your youtube name? il watch em , i like to watch fm stories i pick up some good tips hahaha

any chance that you could tell me how you do this? (making everone a free agent) might thy this myself! and also, what's your channel name, i'll sub!

any chance that you could tell me how you do this? (making everone a free agent) might thy this myself! and also, what's your channel name, i'll sub!

Its an editor file you ca download in the custom database section

wow thanks fore the responses haha! wasnt expecting it to be honest! but i havent made my account yet, was hoping to think of one tonight to upload the first episode. ill put a tutorial at the end of the video as to how you download it and install it too so dont worry about that! :)