Hi fm-base!

ThePlayer113

Reaction score
Well, my name is Breno, I live in Brazil :O, and i frequent a few forums in Brazil, but I'm tired of these forums, so I decided to come here.

First, sorry for my english, I'm not good at writing in English, but I understand most of the sentences perfectly.

I hope to be well received here and I think I'll like it here, even with the language barrier. =)

I can only spot 1 mistake in that english it should say i'm frequent in a few forums in brazil, better than my portuguese, of which i don't know a single word.
Welcome to the base.

Welcome to the site. Nothing wrong with your English, in fact its better than quite a lot of the English members........innit!

Welcome to the site. Nothing wrong with your English, in fact its better than quite a lot of the English members........innit!

Oi, no t3xt t4lk brav :p LOL .... Welcome to Base Breno ... I could understand what you was writing so no need to worry about your english! Have fun :)

Thx Raphael, the basic of english i can speak, but some words causes me some confusion (like this phrase)