Hi from Spain!

MidouCloud

Reaction score
I really love games like FM2009, a long story of games i play, PC Futbol (popular in Spain, the last goodversion was 2001, the next games are ****), CM and at last Football Manager.

My favourite teams are Atletico Madrid and Real Oviedo (now in Second Division B, but trying to back to first division, one of the best historic teams of spanish league)

Actually im playing with Universidad Las Palmas on FM09, doing my best but trying some chances to be Real Oviedo manager (on Second Division B on my current season). I always think coach low level team are the best way to enjoy this kind of games (H)

Is it not annoying only be able to register 25 players cause that puts me off spainish sides they have good players but that rule is annoying

Is it not annoying only be able to register 25 players cause that puts me off spainish sides they have good players but that rule is annoying

Is strange, because on second division b (where real oviedo is) the limit of players is 22, i understand that.

hahaha nah i really am learning Spanish...i thought it would be usefull to learn the lingo since most holiday destinations i will go to are Spanish speaking

hello and welcome hope you enjoy the site as much as i do mate:)

Hey dude, good to see you here. Spain's a lovely country and i've been fortunate enough to travel all around spain, sadly my Spanish is still rubbish as i prefer French (A)

Btw nice Spanish Kris (H)

Hola amigo, frankie de im y un ventilador grande de arsenal, yo espero verle alrededor en estos foros.

If the above sentence is correct, then Kris has been outshone. :p