Hi Guys

mrfozz1883

Reaction score
New here and want to introduce myself...

My username is MrFozz1883, known simply as Fozz or Mista Fozz(I do know Mr is spelt wrong, but my friends 5 uear old wrote it down on a bit paper when he first learnt to write)

Anyway, in real life I am a Darlington Fan, despite watc:ing Sunderland as a child, the non-League game is the mutts nuts for me, more passion and players play for the love of the game rather tham being motivates by money...

FM15 is the first time I have played since the '12 game, though I have playes the last 4 Handheld Games on Android...

I love editing, so may possibly end doing somw work with the Editor, I have some crazy ideas in my mind which I will share if I definitely start editing.

Look forward to be a part of this community and speaking to some of you guys soon...

I've never gotten on with handheld FM games really.

Welcome to FM base mate but not sure there will be too much Darlington chat on here ;)

I've never gotten on with handheld FM games really.

Welcome to FM base mate but not sure there will be too much Darlington chat on here ;)

This site doesn't favour Hartlepool does it lol...

When it comes to my real life team, I have nothing to do with them in Footy Manager and never have

Last edited: