hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. .

Best Thread ive read yet, basically i dont believe one bit of atall, ur sis must caught having *** at 12 oclock during the day :O damm,

why dont you believe me im telling the truth why would i lie about that!?

Defo out of order :P im not gonna lie, or start argue im just gonna be truthful and that i dont believe. if it happened to me i would just keep to meself and try not to think about never again, instead of coming on public forum withs thousands of people and making a thread about to be honest sorry lol. . though you were away for weekoO)

Defo out of order :P im not gonna lie, or start argue im just gonna be truthful and that i dont believe. if it happened to me i would just keep to meself and try not to think about never again, instead of coming on public forum withs thousands of people and making a thread about to be honest sorry lol. . though you were away for weekoO)

i can you dont believe me but thats your opinion and the reason why i set up this thread is because i have anger issues and if i get angry then i need a solution to resolve it and if that means spreading it then so be it

and im not taking a break becuase we have had a little chat and sorted it out

If you have anger issues then you need to see someone about it? I am beginning to think you have attention deficit disorder problems.

like counciling or somethin, mate hope you dont think i was having ago, was just be honest, but hope you sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back