hi im fairly new here

Eddie Money

Reaction score
hi people, only just saw this 'introduce yourself' section now or i would have used it earlier. :)

my name is tim, im 25, from near leicester. i do vocals for a metal band called 'in hollow', check us out ;) i love football, i love watching football, and i love football manager. i also enjoy drinking while watching football and playing FM XD have used the site before to get raikans shortlist but never knew there were forums til the other day. im sure some of you have seen me posting about, look forward to chatting to y'all :)

cheers!

Welcome mate, what type of metal band are you in?

thanks for the welcomes guys :)

andy - its mainly screamy stuff but we do have bits of singing in the songs as well, and i like to keep it catchy :) we try and be a bit technical but not so it dont sound like a song haha :D www.myspace.com/inhollow if you're interested :)

nice im not usealy into screamer but ur bands catchy
oh yeah welcome to fm base !:D

Welcome Tim. I like your music, have you got any EP's/Albums out soon?

Welcome to the club buddy! (H)

cheers guys! :D
yeah we have an EP coming out soon, the tracks have been recorded, they are being mastered atm. got a video shoot in june, and touring in july, its all going on! glad you guys appreciate the music :)

cheers guys! :D
yeah we have an EP coming out soon, the tracks have been recorded, they are being mastered atm. got a video shoot in june, and touring in july, its all going on! glad you guys appreciate the music :)

Awesome, I'll keep a look out for you :)

nice where are you touring? like what places

might come along if its near by:p

Good luck with the music band mate :)

Welcome ^^)

thanks guys, couldnt have asked for a warmer welcome :)

neall - so far leicester, peterborough, high wycombe, london i think, but more will be added, i hope manchester, nottingham, another london gig and inverness in scotland, we've played there many times, its our home from home lol :D any gig dates will be on our myspace anyways :)

cool i live in scotland but no where near inverness haha family up there though :D

ah, maybe we can see about glasgow or somewhere not quite as north lol :D inverness is cool though, it has a decent metal scene :)

Liking the band mate, very nice. may check you out in colchester if i can. have a good day.

Welcome to the F ing M other of all bases ;)