Hi I'm new (sorry if this is off topic)

KOF

Reaction score
I hear that FM-BASE is the best fourm ever, and I have been reading some great stories! I especially like a West Ham story, where he manages Belguim and West Ham. I think it was Dan who did that one. I do not have the full version of FM10 as I only discovered it at the end of the season and I didn't want to pay all that money for it, however I got the demo. I have pre-ordered FM11, and can't wait for it to come out!

Moved your thread to introduce yourself.

Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it. :)

Welcome to the forums :) can I give you some advice? Maybe consider getting FM10 until FM11 comes out jst to make sure you will enjoy it. You can get it cheap now. [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Football-Manager-2010-MAC-DVD/dp/B002K8Q07M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1283263361&sr=8-1"]Amazon: £8.93[/ame] just some advice cos it wud suck if u paid money for FM 11 then turned out not to like it.

Welcome m8 :) Wouldn't worry too much about being off-topic -- I've seen some really random threads in my time here :) It's great here though :)

Welcome buddy, your sure to enjoy it here and get to know everyone soon enough.

really XD - wonder who told you that ;)

It is though :)

Welcome, and be careful of Dunc :)P)

How ironic...

Just thought I'd point that out by Nick Main, nothing to do with welcoming you, however... :)

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time on the site. We are all a nice bunch. Crazy, but nice:)

welcome mate
and yes base is the best forum ever