Hi, I'm Superfour.

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Reaction score
How are you guys?
I used to be a member of the original FMforums back in the day (I was IrishTony for a long time and then changed it to Superfour).
I'm a Man Utd fan from Dublin and have been playing management games since the days of the Spectrum +2 and the Amiga.
I always start off my games with a lower league side and try and work my way through a proper career path, with the ultimate goal of taking charge of United in the end.

I drive a Mk7 Celica GTS with a Blitz intake, remap and TRD exhaust system and love music and beer.

I get along well with most people, but I hate people who make excuses for their own failings in life.

Let the posting begin <)

Hey man, welcome to the forums.

Hey man welcome to the forums,
I'm from Donegal :)

We must be some how related? <)

Welcome :)

Welcome friend make sure you use the search tool to look for threads before posting :D
Have fun

Thanks Guys.
How are you Seano??
Donegal is a nice spot for the Beers and Women ;)
I love their accents.

And also for the cars ;)
Im like you , i like to start off with lower league teams and work my way up , iamanged to get Notts County to the Championship before getting crash dump :(

And also for the cars ;)
:(

I must drop up sometime and check it out.
I have only started my Celica project really. I got the blitz intake, the remap, the trd zorst and some super light team dyna 19" alloys.
I need to fit some tein coilovers and maybe look into a full blitz body kit and supercharger.
It's my everyday car, so time is not on my side.

125p5bd.jpg

Welcome and gotta say, sweet sweet ride on you mate :) Never liked a body kit on a Celica tho' I have to say.