Hi there

John

Resident God
Reaction score
Howdy, im new to the site.

But so far i think its the best site <b>ever</b>!
I cant wait to start spamming the **** out of the place and dragging up old threads that everybody thought were dead in the hopes of making some sort of name for myself as a worthwhile member of the boards. Failing that im going to **** everybody off and be generally annoying.

P.S. WHERE THE HELLS THE WANK THREAD?! :eek:

Welcome John. We used to have a member called John who came from North London too, similar humor aswell. But I think he was a closet gooner. :)

Jamie said:
Welcome John. We used to have a member called John who came from North London too, similar humor aswell. But I think he was a closet gooner. :)

I doubt it, they're a really shyte team.

Hi John, nice to see you back in these parts. I've missed you! I've been stuck on IRC with Gregor & Redders for the past week. :(

Glad you signed up John :)

Lee said:
Hi John, nice to see you back in these parts. I've missed you! I've been stuck on IRC with Gregor & Redders for the past week. :(

Me n the Red have been tuck with you

Thanks Kris, cant say im a fan of you freakish looking angry guy Avatar if im honest.

John said:
Thanks Kris, cant say im a fan of you freakish looking angry guy Avatar if im honest.
It's Ian [Whittnam]! Well that's what Gregor told me.

:D Come to think about it, it does resemble him a lot but I think Ian has all his teeth and isnt one of the moshers.

Sean said:
It's Ian [Whittnam]! Well that's what Gregor told me.

It is Ian, I didnt have anything else to use plus it's funny :D

The only reason i dislike it is its just two images so its just like a flashing light.

To be honest hes no more ugly than say, Kris or Jamie.

Find me a better one and ill change it :D

ps im not ugly

So you say, i tend to disagree :D

I'll see if i can find you one. What happened to my sig? :(

Well it was saved on my old base account and it's gone :( along with your sig

John, do you know where my sig is?