Hi there

TheKevinShow

Reaction score
My name's Kevin, as you probably guessed, and I'm a Chicago Fire fan from the US, as you also probably guessed. I'm also a Manchester United fan, but the Fire always come first for me.

Anyway, I've been playing/watching soccer all my life. I was at the Rose Bowl for the 1999 Women's World Cup final, though I hardly remember it since I was only 9 years old at the time, and I've seen both the Fire and United play in person as well.

Football Manager 2012 is the first edition of the game I've ever played. I've been meaning to get it, but my lack of a job meant that it wasn't something I could do, until I saw it available for download on Amazon for only $6, so I decided to go for it. As you can guess for a first-time player, I'm really struggling since it's a complex game but I enjoy the challenge and I'm definitely getting better than I was the first day I tried it.

Anyway, hello to all of you. I hope my time on this forum will make me a better FM player.

Hey mate, Welcome to the forum.

Ah a Fire fan? I liked them back about 10 years ago from Championship manager. They had an epic striker called Josh Wolff then.

Anyway if you need any help with the game feel free to ask the community. Most of them are pretty helpful :)

My name's Kevin, as you probably guessed, and I'm a Chicago Fire fan from the US, as you also probably guessed. I'm also a Manchester United fan, but the Fire always come first for me.

Anyway, I've been playing/watching soccer all my life. I was at the Rose Bowl for the 1999 Women's World Cup final, though I hardly remember it since I was only 9 years old at the time, and I've seen both the Fire and United play in person as well.

Football Manager 2012 is the first edition of the game I've ever played. I've been meaning to get it, but my lack of a job meant that it wasn't something I could do, until I saw it available for download on Amazon for only $6, so I decided to go for it. As you can guess for a first-time player, I'm really struggling since it's a complex game but I enjoy the challenge and I'm definitely getting better than I was the first day I tried it.

Anyway, hello to all of you. I hope my time on this forum will make me a better FM player.

Hi kevin, i echo steve's comments and welcome you to FM and FM Base, if your interested I have started a guide to help beginners and experts enhance their game and understand FM a bit better, I am still currently working on the tactics guide, because its a beast but, there is enough to get your started...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...wanted-long-successful-career-club-reign.html

Good luck and to let you know about your logo dilemma search for "request a club logo" and there is a couple of threads where users will create you a logo, if you provide images and brief descriptions

Last edited:
hello kevin.. welcome to FM.
Thank god there is a Man Utd fan over here...hehehehe8-|
hope can share a lots of info in FM on this comunity.

hello kevin.. welcome to FM.
Thank god there is a Man Utd fan over here...hehehehe8-|
hope can share a lots of info in FM on this comunity.

Let me assure you, online or off, United fans are like rats: absolutely everywhere. ;) And, in the case of Mike., smelly.

Welcome to the forums. There's loads of stuff around here to help you improve as a player, some real old hands. I myself have been playing since the Championship Manager days, but I only really got into it around FM 05. Still, even though I'm a relative oldie at the game compared to some, I've managed to pick up a whole lot.