Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Rick.
Bit of an oldie, but hopefully I'll fit in OK. Am a member of another FM forum, but it's pretty dead, so I've decided to try this out.
Been playing FM/Champ since CM2 on the amiga. So hopefully I know what Im doing by now lol.
Hope to stick around. See you on ther boards.

Hello YouCanCallMeRick..
I'll call you Rick, if you don't mind (H)

You'll have a laugh here. Welcome buddy.

Hey Rick, Welcome to the party (H)
The other site you were on isnt FMGLive is it? i know there server was messed up big time and half their database was wiped out. That would never happen on here:)

hi im sure your talking about the certain fm forum which died last week it so great on this website everyone is helpful the mods and admins are so helpful and follow up on jake hes quite funny with the pictures he posts

Welcome Rick, Enjoy Your Stay (lets hope it's a long one) ;)

Welcome Rick, this is by far the best and most friendly Football Manager forum out there. hope you enjoy your stay as I am sure you will.

Nickname already - Rick Roll.

You'll fit in well. :) Just watch out for this guy called Billy Redrup who makes awful jokes. :)

Hey Rick, Welcome to the party (H)
The other site you were on isnt FMGLive is it? i know there server was messed up big time and half their database was wiped out. That would never happen on here:)

No, not FMGLive, although I did see that it had died when I was looking for a new forum today

You're not Rick Astley are you :$

Anyway... Hi :)

Yes I am, I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, lol. I'm probably one of the few on here that can remember that song being released. :O

hi im sure your talking about the certain fm forum which died last week it so great on this website everyone is helpful the mods and admins are so helpful and follow up on jake hes quite funny with the pictures he posts

The certain forum is stil alive, but its just the same 10-20 people posting, if they can be bothered. lol

Nickname already - Rick Roll.

You'll fit in well. :) Just watch out for this guy called Billy Redrup who makes awful jokes. :)

I shall keep an eye out for him. Thanks for the warning.

To everyone else, thansk for the warm welcome.
Qucik question though, is there a way to make the forum look different? Like a normal invision board??

Hello and welcome to this forum. hope you enjoy your time here