Reaction score
Hi yall my name is cam(cameron) friends call me cammy and i am 31 thanks for your time i hope to have a LONG stay here thanks

also from bray in ireland and also a loyal supported of the might Bray (well not so mighty)

Alright Cameron, Take It Your Irish Too Supporting bray? lol.. Bohs 4 life ;) lol

welcome to the site mate. feel free to PM if there is anything you need help with

Welcome Cammy.

You see this Green name right here? It means I'm the boss.

Seriously speaking though, welcome to the site - hope you find everything here useful - whether it is the nice members or the download section.

The mighty Bohs had 6 players in the starting line up that were hit for 7 tonight :p

Welcome to the site Cammy. :)

I Was At the game ;). United were just completely too good :O
but on the brightside, the Aviva is quality ! :D

Was at it myself front row :D

Chichrito scoring with his first touch an all was brilliant game!

I Was At the game ;). United were just completely too good :O
but on the brightside, the Aviva is quality ! :D

The Aviva does look good but that small stand at the end is embarressing lol

Anyway welcome to the site Cammy:p

The Aviva does look good but that small stand at the end is embarressing lol

Anyway welcome to the site Cammy:p

They Are trying to make it a "special" place, like hill 16 in croker. we shall see how it develops lol

They Are trying to make it a "special" place, like hill 16 in croker. we shall see how it develops lol

Could of done with making it a tad bigger imo:p
Other then that the Aviva looks class though

Could of done with making it a tad bigger imo:p
Other then that the Aviva looks class though

They couldnt get planning permission for it thats why its small its a stupid looking stand alright I hope thats were they through in all the away supporters !

irish are taking over this site now:O

jokes welcome mate:D

good day to you, we hope that you will enjoy your time here :D welcome to the rest of your life in Football Manager mate, enjoy your stay :D

Welcome, Cammy. You won't find a better site than this for Football Manager mate.

Welcome to the site Cam, hope you enjoy your stay.