hi

• Thread starter Thread starter mojotzotzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
Don't see what there is to prove by using google translate.

Anyway welcome to the site mate.

Welcome, although you should be supporting Olympiakos

Γειά χαρά mojotzotzo.
Καλωσήρθες στο site.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

and for ****'s sake,don't use google translate for that!

Welcome, although you should be supporting Olympiakos

saying that to someone who doesn't support olympiakos could be pretty much a way to insult him :P
maybe they are the team with the most fans,but undoubtedly is also the most hated club

Γειά σου υποδοχή στη βάση I love Athens, great city. ;)

Welcome to base mate :) hope you have a good time on the forums. Not going to even try speek greek :)

panathinaikos is not so hated..people might make fun of them but not having the say pathological tension to hate them :P

are you from greece? i saw you support olympiacos and number 7 in your nickname so i just thought of that..

panathinaikos is not so hated..people might make fun of them but not having the say pathological tension to hate them :P

are you from greece? i saw you support olympiacos and number 7 in your nickname so i just thought of that..

Yes,I am.I haven't seen greeks coming around and signing up lately.Just one guy who supports the greek national team(RSm) and one another who has Nacho Scocco's pic in his avatar.
Also,I support Olympiakos,and I probably am the one and only premium member from Greece in this site and one of the first here.
I hope you'll be a little active here,posting anytime you're bored,u know,the forum is one of the greatest fm forums you can find around.

Back