spoleon

Reaction score
Hi, Im Stephen and I recently purchased FM2009, still trying to get to grips with it. Started out in the lower leagues was doing well but then it went pearshaped. Resigned before being sacked and then realised that was a huge mistake.

Welkome! after a bit of play you'll take the hand on it... it'll come normal and more simple

Welcome Stephen. I'm sure if you have a look around on these forums you will pick up some helpful advice :)

Personally I think if you start at the bottom you will live there. If you are just starting out and you've never played before take over a middle level team with just a bit of money to spend and learn the ropes in terms of tactics. Otherwise you will sink. But don't start witn Man C that would be annoying. And you'll probably start a lot more games from scratch until you get anywhere but thats half the fun. Peace x

Thanks guys. Had a problem with the game on my brand new pc. Went to my wifes and had no problem there. Downloaded a patch or should I say the patch from what I read out there. All in order now, only problem is I am Man Utd manager on my wifes pc, unbeatean in the league, manager of the month etc and am trying to figure out a way I can play it on mine without having to go onto hers.

The saved game can be found in...

Your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\games\

Just copy that over to your computer and load the game and your away.

greeting every one....

hello everybody...:p
i'm shah from malaysia....
i'm liverpool diehard fanz.....
thank to everyone for helping me in download...
hope we can share all about fm...
all the best to fm crazy fannnsss.....:D