turbine54

Reaction score
I'm knew to the FM 12 franchise. I've been playing PES and FIFA since about '06 when Zidane's brilliant and heartbreaking World Cup got me excited about football again (I played as a kid). After my XBox 360 went kaput, I needed a new football game and discovered FM through Jub's YouTube chanel. I am loving the game and have been playing for about 170 hours. There, I said it.

As for my current save, I created a coach that matched my actual biography (27 years old, Sunday league player, etc.) and started the game unemployed, taking the job with the biggest transfer budget I could. That took me to Guarani in the Brazilian Second Division. Thanks to lots of pouring over advice columns and studying tactics I downloaded, I managed to get the team promoted in my second season: we barely sneaked into promotion because we were even on points with Ponte Preta and they lost the last game of the season. I felt pretty bad for ripping into my players after the last game of the season when I thought we'd blown it with a draw.

This season (my third), I've got a lot of young talent which I'm rounding out with some high quality loans. We are currently "performing above all expectations" at 5th in the First Division. I'm not sure I can maintain the spot and make it into the Copa Libertadores, but at least we'll avoid relegation, which was my main goal for the season.

At any rate, my plan is to just ride this save all the way until the end of the game (I'm not sure if I'll be forced to retire at some point). I will probably leave the club for Europe eventually if I can get some offers. My goal would be to land at a team with a good transfer budget and mediocre expectations/tradition. Then turn it into a superpower.

I've attached a picture of the player I'm most excited about. I got him on loan with an option to buy and then offered him a contract when his expired instead of paying buying off the loan. So I got him for free. Stole him you might say.

Sincerely,
turbine54

View attachment 245838

Hi mate welcome to fm base sounds like you got a good save going there, and that player looks like could develop into class player what a steel:D