Status
Not open for further replies.

HibernianBoy

Reaction score
Hibernian FC Looking for a new Manager

Following the sacking of John Hughes Hibernian FC are looking for a new manager, if you wish to apply for the vacant position please fill out the application form below

*All Personal Details are reffering to your FM 'character'*

Name:

Why do you want the Hibernian FC Post:
What will you bring to this club:
What is yout preffered stlye of football:
Do you have any transfer policies:

Do you have any experience in Football Management:
If so how do you think it will help you:

In the next 3-4 season's what do you hope to acheive here at Hibernian:

Please PM all applications to Chairman Rhys Nelson aka. HibernianBoy.
Applications will be accepted until 15:45 GMT with the New manager being announced at 16:05 GMT, the new manager will be contacted via PM at 16:00 as they are expected to attend a press conference at Easter Road stadium at 16:05 on the dot.

(If you apply and cannot be online at the site at the time required for the PC include it in your Application, it will not hurt your chances, it is just so I can pre-plan.)

Number of Applications Received: 1

Last edited:
Technical issues anybody that was looking to apply, my apologies, everything seems in order now, please people start applying :)

not for me, I don't have any knowledge of Hibernian, good luck to all who apply!

Thanks for the comment, I wonder if thats what's scaring every1 of as so far I havent had any applications
:(
EDIT I've decided that if I dont receive any applications by half-past I will just ask someone to close the thread and perhaps try one in England and see if it is more succesful.

Last edited:
perhaps it's your lack of Scottish cup wins in the last 108 years (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.