League: SPL
Position Last Year: 4th
Stadium: Easter Road
European Competition: Europa League
Fierce Rivals: Hearts
Other Rivals: Celtic, Rangers , Aberdeen

Goalkeepers

View attachment 187921View attachment 187924

Mark Brown - Good Keeper as many times as I've managed hibs on fm 11 i've never been to make a call between him and stack just left to asistant its your call

Graeme Smith - decent shot stopper poor decision making keep for back up and let his contract run out and bring in youngster Callum Antell to the first team at the end of the season

Graham Stack - same as brown extend his contact which is running out at the end of the season

Jakub Divis - young slovakian keeper on loan terminate as he is very poor

Defenders

View attachment 187939

View attachment 187940
View attachment 187943View attachment 187942View attachment 187941
Michael Hart - decent defender but not quick enough use as back up due to him being able to play center half but take advantage of any interest

Francis Dickoh - not the best in real life but great on this game scores lots of headers and his contract should be extended

Steven Thicot - bit of a liability not for the first team see if you can sell asap as his contract is running out and you may aswell cash in

Lewis Stevenson - OK but better in midfield decent technically and is ok for backup and I would give him a 1 year contract extension

Paul Hanlon - great partner for dickoh rising starwill play for Scotland in the future a no nonsense defender

David Stephens - good prospect can be used as a CM too send out on loan this season

Callum Booth - good prospect probably best LB will go far but if possible bring in Sylvinho to play instead of him for the first season also get Sylvinho to tutor hin

Richie Towell - signed for hibs on loan from Celtic and is best RB in team if possible sign him permanently but usually goes to the prem

Kevin McCann - decent as back up for towell and I would give him a one year deal once his contract is up

Midfielders
View attachment 187944

View attachment 187947View attachment 187948View attachment 187949View attachment 187950View attachment 187951View attachment 187952

Ian Murray - captain wears heart on his sleeve great for first few seasons but should be on the bench initially

Edwin De Graaf - RM or RB not great mainly backup and spends first season away on loan sell after he returns

John rankin - worker in midfield great for backup if he perfoms well give him a new deal but if not let him leave at the end of the season

Danny Galbraith - great prospect quick winger should be first choice get him signed up for a new deal as his contract is up at the end of the season before other clubs come looking

David Wotherspoon - attacking winger fantastic prospect destined for greatness best RM by far play as winger scores plenty creates plenty

Martin scott - signed in January good worker and gets goals but should be used as backup and you may want to sell to raise funds

matt thornhill - does lots of work despite his low ratings is a good player and should be used for back up

Victor Palssion - ex liverpool and is a pretty good ball winner a good partner for Liam Miller in CM

Liam Miller- great advanced playmaker made the team tick for me best player in the midfield get him on a longer contract

Striker

View attachment 187954View attachment 187955View attachment 187956View attachment 187957

Colin Nish - big lump up front ok as target man but you should cash in on him due to his expiring contract

Valdas trakys - similar to nish but better finisher and header should use as backup but dont renew contract as he is getting on a bit

Derek Riordan - Great finisher can score 20 per season real fans favourite essential you keep him and renew his contract

Darryl Duffy - loaned to us for the season mainly used as back up and he will pop up with goals scores plenty if used correctly his contract for bristol runs out at the end of the season also so if he performs well you can snap him up

Akpo Sodje - big quick striker great target man great partner for Riordan

suggested signings

Defenders

Sylvinho free transfer
Richie Towell 500k Celtic

Midfielders

Mustapha Riga free transfer
Ben Davies 250k Notts County

Strikers

Julio Cruz free transfer
Jeremie Aliadiere free transfer

Line Up without signings
GK Brown/Stack
RB Towell - wing back attack
CH Dickoh - stopper defend
CH Hanlon - ball playing defender cover
LB Booth - wing back attack
RM Wotherspoon- winger attack
CM Miller- advanced playmaker support
CM Palsson- ball winner support
LM Galbraith- winger support
ST Riordan- deep lying forward attack
ST Sodje- target man attack

Best Line Up with signings
GK Stack/Brown
RB Towell wing back attack
CH Hanlon ball playing defender defend
CH Dickoh stopper defend
LB Sylvinho wing back support
RM Wotherspoon winger attack
CM Miller advanced playmaker support
CM Palsson ball winning support
LM Davies/Riga winger attack
ST Riordan deep lying forward
ST Cruz poacher

Staff
Do a complete revamp as the staff are poor

Terry McDermott is a must have for assistant manager

For coaches bring in David Narey and Angel Vales and 2 more not sure who

Simon Hunt, Paul Johnson and Ralph Nkomo were my scouts but again your call

Training I recommend Dunc's Medium Workload

Tactics I recommend playing free flowing football as that is the hibs way

Thanks for taking the timeto read my guide and good luck as new Hibernian Manager

Last edited:
nice simple guide
could have suggested tactics etc?

A bit of formatting would make it look good mate. Also some tactical suggestions would do good like csa suggested

i have decided to go hibernian, and being a scottish football fan, i know who id good in real life, but could you recommend players who are good on the game ?

Hi I've updated my guide and would appreciate people to have a look and hopefully some feedback :p

Last edited: