Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Hibs game o.k....

  • Thread starter Aphrika
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1K
A

Aphrika

Guest
I just started my game again this time with Hibernian like i had planned for the last few months. I included all of England and all of Scotland leagues and also added a few countries players, from Ghana to germany to Brazil.....and a few more. I like how things are going, except for one thing. EPL TEAMS ARE FOREVER OFFERING TO BUY MY PLAYERS AND THUS LEAVING THEM UPSET WHEN I REJECT THE OFFERS, bringing down my team morale. Anything from Man City to Aston Villa to Middlesbrough and in between. If Hibs had such great youngsters what are they doing here in Hibs then, quite annoying to have to keep rejecting, i want to keep these guys. Anyway.....no questions to ask just wanted to whinge.
 
B

biggaz

Guest
Aphrika said:
I just started my game again this time with Hibernian like i had planned for the last few months. I included all of England and all of Scotland leagues and also added a few countries players, from Ghana to germany to Brazil.....and a few more. I like how things are going, except for one thing. EPL TEAMS ARE FOREVER OFFERING TO BUY MY PLAYERS AND THUS LEAVING THEM UPSET WHEN I REJECT THE OFFERS, bringing down my team morale. Anything from Man City to Aston Villa to Middlesbrough and in between. If Hibs had such great youngsters what are they doing here in Hibs then, quite annoying to have to keep rejecting, i want to keep these guys. Anyway.....no questions to ask just wanted to whinge.
Well done on going hibs (the legends that they are) If Scotty Brown and Thomo are getting upset when you reject premership offers just set the asking price of the want-away-players to 20M and they won't get unhappy when teams don't bid for them :idea:
 
A

Aphrika

Guest
Thanks, You must have played as Hibs a few times then, as you know what players are getting bid on, also Whittaker and Shiels are getting offers. I am getting over a Million Euro for them, and they keep offering. Hibs is my Scottish team of choice. I opted not to be one of the 'major' clubs. Hibs is getting better though aren't they.
 
B

biggaz

Guest
Aphrika said:
Thanks, You must have played as Hibs a few times then, as you know what players are getting bid on, also Whittaker and Shiels are getting offers. I am getting over a Million Euro for them, and they keep offering. Hibs is my Scottish team of choice. I opted not to be one of the 'major' clubs. Hibs is getting better though aren't they.
Hibs are the first team i go when I play any new manager game, completely forgot about whitty and deano. Glad you picked hibs over the gruesome twosome, I would of thought that you would of went motherwell, they have a few decent players and now that your Sydney F.C have the Butcher as I call him in charge. Hibs had a good season under Tony Mowbray but Garry O'Connor or big gaz (where I got my name from) went to Loko Moscow and Deek Riorden and Gary Caldwell (captain) have left for Celtic for free the Judas basta... But on the Bright side hibs have signed a 6-foot7 defender from grimsby (don't laugh) and Tony wants to make 3 or 4 more signings before the start of the next season :D
 
A

Aphrika

Guest
Motherwell just dosn't do it for me. Yes, we do have 'The Butcher' in charge over here now, It does confuse a lot of people to think that Littbarski, after winning the title, and taking us to 5th place in the Club World Championships, the club board would offer him a greatly reduced contract, and holding on till the very last moments of his visa to offer it, oh well.....Maybe Butcher will enjoy the sunshine and beaches of Sydney so well that he will butcher our next season. What are the chances of a top 3 finish in the spl next season for Hibs? I will follow the spl this time around and might even opt to buy a Hibs shirt. Caldwell was already signed, just waiting for transfer in the start of FM06 as i started. Sad to see a few of the key players leaving, Big Gaz is my main striker in the game. What formation do you play? Have you won the league with Hibs yet? What about Europe?
 

Kris

Member
Sep 17, 2005
10,882
0
36
33
hahahahahahaha sorry but that makes me laugh. Hibs finished 4th and will enter the Inter Toto Cup. Did i mention they have not won the Scottish Cup in like 104 years :D.

Better supporting Hearts :D
 
B

biggaz

Guest
Aphrika said:
Motherwell just dosn't do it for me. Yes, we do have 'The Butcher' in charge over here now, It does confuse a lot of people to think that Littbarski, after winning the title, and taking us to 5th place in the Club World Championships, the club board would offer him a greatly reduced contract, and holding on till the very last moments of his visa to offer it, oh well.....Maybe Butcher will enjoy the sunshine and beaches of Sydney so well that he will butcher our next season. What are the chances of a top 3 finish in the spl next season for Hibs? I will follow the spl this time around and might even opt to buy a Hibs shirt. Caldwell was already signed, just waiting for transfer in the start of FM06 as i started. Sad to see a few of the key players leaving, Big Gaz is my main striker in the game. What formation do you play? Have you won the league with Hibs yet? What about Europe?
I think hibs would do well to finish in the top 3 but I think 4th will be more realistic. I came 3rd in the spl with hibs in FM06 and made the group stages of the UEFA cup. I play a attacking 4-4-2 and put scott brown up front near the end of my games if I nead a winor chasing a draw, as for the scottish cup well theres always next year as hibs fans have been saying for quite some time...
 
A

Aphrika

Guest
Look fellas, Hibs it is for me when it comes to the SPL, i like their colours (green) where they are from (Edinbrough festivals) and they are not the most popular team in the SPL (underdogs) As a 'foreigner' i don't need any other reasons.....Yes EPL has better teams, so does Primera, and Bundes, but that's not the point....I hope for better Scottish Cup, atleast 4th place in SPL and few good signings for next year with HIbs. I have been playing 442 with my team so far, i havn't got to the season yet just friendlies. I'm afraid i might be selling Brown, a mistake i will regret. Shiels seems to be doing good things for me though...and yet to see Killen as he is injured. Big Gaz is the man.
 
Top