Hibs: Going from bad to worse

Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
Hibs defence at its best we lose 4-1 and 2-1 to two teams we should be beating the only thing that'll keep us up this season is O'Connor unless something is done soon, this isnt me calling for CC's head this is me calling for new board as a club we lack ambition as we play players like Lewis Stevenson, David Wotherspoon, David Stephens who offer nothing to the team and we cant afford to bring in new players of the right positions no RB Victor Palsson cant play RB for toffee why not bring in Richie Towell from Celtic he was good last season he wont kick a ball all season and Palsson is a CM at CH I've not seen much of O'Hanlon but he cant possibly be worse than David Stephens, Paul Hanlon is ok but i would rather someone more experienced, why not bring in a veteran player that has been proven at that positon its worth the money if he is good enough at LB Callum Booth is a good prospect and up until the last two games I thought he'd be our best player this season but a shocking error today and one last weekend has frightened me I think we should stick by him for now but why not bring in Javan Vidal i heard we made and offer but he is the only LB in the squad and surely we need more than 1 LB and Vidal seems like a good prospects of what I've seen and heard. On the RM Ivan Sproule is good but surely needs more composure why cant we train him to be calm on the ball he has been at Easter Road before and why didnt we try that its common sense! In the middle you have Osbourne from Villa who looks a good player but needs a creative player in front of him Thornhill is who I thought was the answer but he drifts in and out and doesnt get involved enough but I'm sure there are players that could fit the bill look at players like James Dayton, Medhi Taouil, Sone Aluko they were spotted by Kilmarnock and Aberdeen and did well Taouil moved to Hearts and Aluko is linked with Juve! but why cant we bring in players similar to them instead we bring in players like Valdas Trakys, John Rankin, Brian Kerr, Joe Keenan all cack surely our club is just as appealing to join as Kilmarnock or Aberdeen. LM is another problem someone tell me what David Wotherspoon has done since the beginning of last season he just makes silly fouls and loses the ball. Galbraith is a good prospect but not consistent or experienced what about bringing in Chris Humphrey from Motherwell surely only costing about 500,000 sounds unrealistic with our board but should it be Hearts signed Medhi Taouil, John Sutton and Jamie Hamil from SPL clubs we should be just as big a club as them. The striker situation has been rectified with O'Connor scoring 3 in 4 and Agogo who looks good of what I've seen Airey of what I've heard Sodje did very well last season but why do we play 1 up front against a team who came 2nd bottom last season at home 4 strikers good enough to start in SPL football and we play 1 just a DISGRACE!

Rant over

We passed Hibs off the park today and got duly rewarded for it. Clubs like Hibs and Aberdeen must now realise that they are now very, very small clubs like the rest of us and they are now working within budgets closer to ours. Yes, you had bigger income previously but clubs like Hibs etc will continue to sink until there is radical changes in Scottish Football.

The question i would ask is where has all the young talent gone from the Hibs academy? I can't understand how you can have a batch of players like Riordan, O'Conner, Whittaker, Thomson, Brown and Caldwell all come through years ago and yet now there as hardly been a semi-decent young player?
Compared to the rest of the SPL, Fyvie, Jack and Grimmer at Aberdeen, Dundee Utd seem to have a steady flow of decent talent, St Johnstone and Killie aswell. Even Rangers are bringing through decent young players. So whats happened at Hibs?

going hibs v motherwell on the 15th october. hope i bring some luck. SUNSHINE ON LEITH

Give the new players time to adjust, once Agogo is fit he will partner O'Connor well, with Towel at RB it let's Big Vic move into the middle alongside Scott or Osbourne. Sproule or Spoony on the right with perhaps Galbraith or maybe Thornhill on the left. Ultimately I believe that over time we will improve, there is young talent coming through, Scott Smith looked good in the cup tie and David Crawford won an award for best youth player in the U19's league or something. Don't forget that Hanlon is still developing and alongside him Callum Booth looks to be one of the best prospects that have come out East Mains. It isn't all doom and gloom and what the club needs most is for the moaning fans to stop complaining and start supporting the team.

I will support the team through thick and thin but when players like wotherspoon and stevenson are in the team its hard not to complain but with a line up of this we could be ok but whether CC agrees you dont know
Stack
Booth, Hanlon/New CH, O'Hanlon, Towell,
Ivan, Ozzy, Vic P, Thornill/Griffiths,
O'Connor, Agogo/Sodje

And Leigh Griffiths on loan today by the way

---------- Post added 28/08/2011 at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 26/08/2011 at 07:25 PM ----------

Just lost 2-0 to hearts in the derby im away to greet

Last edited:
Lucky dirty scumbag's Murray & O'Connor stayed on the park. Worst Hibs team I have ever seen.

On another note...hahahahhahaha

Lucky dirty scumbag's Murray & O'Connor stayed on the park. Worst Hibs team I have ever seen.

On another note...hahahahhahaha

lucky stevenson was still on the park two shocking challenges one worthy of a red and murrays tackle was fine o'connors was maybe a red but not exactly dirty scumbags considering you have Ian Black a drug dealer and use to have Craig Thomson a paedo not to mention a owner who needs to be put down

lucky stevenson was still on the park two shocking challenges one worthy of a red and murrays tackle was fine o'connors was maybe a red but not exactly dirty scumbags considering you have Ian Black a drug dealer and use to have Craig Thomson a paedo not to mention a owner who needs to be put down

Murray's was fine? get your blinkers off relegation fodder. Might go throw some amount of managers but so do Hibs and we are in a better position for it. (well, not financially) but you've not won the big cup, since 1902! ;)

Murray's was fine? get your blinkers off relegation fodder. Might go throw some amount of managers but so do Hibs and we are in a better position for it. (well, not financially) but you've not won the big cup, since 1902! ;)

I admit you desrved to win and were better than us and are in a better position than us but to be honest i think garry o'connors goals will keep us up so disagree with you on relegation and murrays tackle got the ball

I admit you desrved to win and were better than us and are in a better position than us but to be honest i think garry o'connors goals will keep us up so disagree with you on relegation and murrays tackle got the ball

Yeah I was only messing with the relegation comments, you will be fine. You must be wishing you had let Calderwood go now? Would have got a cool pay off and plenty of time to bring someone else in to rebuild things. It looks as though Petrie is going to stick with him.

Yeah I was only messing with the relegation comments, you will be fine. You must be wishing you had let Calderwood go now? Would have got a cool pay off and plenty of time to bring someone else in to rebuild things. It looks as though Petrie is going to stick with him.

To be honest i think CC should have been let go but now hes staying i think he will come good i have seen he has an eye for a signing as most of the guys he brought in are ok but he is a shocking tactician as recently what i've seen in our the games i've been to Celtic, St Mirren & Hertz we lost due to a bad game plan

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Should hire me as manager coz in 4 season i got ipswich to win the epl with only 17 signings in that time on fm
:D