Hibs vs Rangers

Tezzz

Banned
Reaction score
Hibs vs Rangers

It's 1-0 at the moment and in the 77th minute. Anyone else watching it?

I kinda agree with the people that think the SPL is at Coca Cola Championship standards after watching this match...

cmon the Hibees, getting updates via BBC, has it been a good game? Hibs seem to be performing better than we have at the tail end of this season

Lafferty's celebration is a cringe. It's a sad day for a footballer when your celebration is a poor imitation of peter crouch's robot...

lool really? he tried to imperosonate the robot? XD a bad celebration for a pretty crappy footballer, except he can have his moments, normally against us :(

Champions!!

Happy with this, judging by other posts everyone else seemed to want Rangers to lose. I'll take this result, and have already bought tickets for the last game of the season where the trophy will be presented. Quite disappointed as this is one of only 6 games I've missed this season.:'(

more "honest mistakes" by the refs, typical, why was the penalty and the goal turned down
???

more "honest mistakes" by the refs, typical, why was the penalty and the goal turned down
???

Say that again next season when your team haven't signed the legend that is Landry N'Guemo and been destroyed by Ross County and St Mirren.^^)

Glasgow Rangers Champions oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!

let the paranoia continue!!!!

Yeah Hibs should've had a goal and a penalty, credit to Rangers for winning the league.

They should present the trophy at Celtic Park :p

Surely the aim of predictions is to predict the score before the game finishes??

And you're wrong anyway :)

I'm not watching the game,so obviously I can't make an accurate prediction.. :S

what about millers goal that was ruled offside and nish DID foul mcCulloch so in fair hibs shouldn't have had a goal

what about millers goal that was ruled offside and nish DID foul mcCulloch so in fair hibs shouldn't have had a goal

Well you could argue that point by saying if the penalty was given then the offside incident wouldn't of happened.

it's all part of football you win some you lose some at the end off the day i think we were the better side

They should present the trophy at Celtic Park :p

they could do that:D only because there would be no celt*c supporters left in the ground by the end of the game so there would be no trouble caused :D