Hicks cannot sue in US over LFC

Dunno what I was listening to then XD from what I had gathered he was allowed to sue but had to ask thats all I had heard owell HAHA to him :D

Yeah mate, Sky and a few other newspapers (mainly the Murdoch ones) have either totally misunderstood what was happening or are deliberately giving the wrong impression. Confusing as ****, but Hicks has asked for permission and today was about the answer - it was a clear 'no'. He can sue in Britain but he has to meet the basic standards of evidence which he has in no way got anywhere close to doing yet. If he keeps running round saying he's been swindled, he can now be sued in Britain for doing that. He's been telling a lot of lies and the judge in this judgement is calling him out over them - show the evidence or stfu is the message.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Are they ever going to give up?

Gillett already seems to be out of it. Hicks is determined to try every avenue before going bust again. But he's now got to prove that his £800m valuation of the club is not only accurate but that there was a bidder who was able to meet that price. If there wasn't and he keeps whining on about it, expect a libel suit from Broughton and RBS to land on his desk. If it goes to libel court and he loses (as he will do), then he'll be screwed for damages as well as having what remains of his reputation absolutely trashed.