Hicks to target Liverpool buyout

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Just to cheer you Liverpool supporters up a bit more, even though the value of your club is in freefall, you shouldn't really see it as bad news. It'll probably entertain more bids and leave investors more money to invest in other areas of the club. And the best potential owners may not be the ones with the most cash.

/optimism from an interested observer

Wheres Zeb? He's usually got some good insider info.

Just to cheer you Liverpool supporters up a bit more, even though the value of your club is in freefall, you shouldn't really see it as bad news. It'll probably entertain more bids and leave investors more money to invest in other areas of the club. And the best potential owners may not be the ones with the most cash.

/optimism from an interested observer

While the value is decreasing the debt is increasing.

Oh please, JUST **** OFF YOU STUPID YANK CUNTBAG. You're not wanted here.

Oh but he is by millions of not liverpool fans, maybe he is ruining pool so he gets the freedom of manchester ;)

If our value falls, then new owners can buy it for less, therefore having more cash available to plunge into the club. Thank God Broughton rejected the buyout (A), what a legend!

as life long supporter of liverpool have to say am tired weary the media spin coming out form H+G.

turks chinese investors all seem to be empty spin propaganda trying to increase share prices for resale

they are damging club too long

new board takeover is needed badly so stability can return to team and squad

who was it suggested if every liverpool fan raised £200 we could buy out the shares? :)

lets do it! lol :)

Oh but he is by millions of not liverpool fans, maybe he is ruining pool so he gets the freedom of manchester
wink.gif

Dont get too cocky coz if the Glazers carry on as they are youll be next.

Hicks and Gillett should just do one.

YNWA LFC4L

Fixed ;)

This just can't happen, he and Gillette have already ****** us over, we just can't let him carry on with the destroying of the club. Why don't they listen to us, we want them out!

it can happen again just look at portsmouth. the premiear league and FA need to step in (but i doubt they give a ****).

someone should do the honourable thing and KILL these american *****, before they kill a great and respected club

I like how it says "No money for players, no money for the stadium" and they've added more than 300 Million Debt, how can the banks allow this, the best chance of them recouping their money is getting them the **** out of there.

it can happen again just look at portsmouth. the premiear league and FA need to step in (but i doubt they give a ****).

someone should do the honourable thing and KILL these american *****, before they kill a great and respected club

The way im feeling after the first half of todays game and after reading that NOTW article, pay me enough, get me an address and i voluntear to do it.

watch your language

Back