Hidden Gems?

• Thread starter Thread starter HarryinHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 16K
Can't beleive no one has mentioned Micheal Morton for Orlando Pirates!
You can get him for under 90k at the start of the game, you can tran him to play in most positions before he's 24yrs old.
I have purchased him for Leicester and Real Madrid,he's capable of playing for any team if you give him a chance

Player Name: Andriy Yarmolenko
Starting Team: Dinamo Kiev
Price: £1,000
Your Team: Millwall

Player Name: David Rochela
Starting Team: Deportivo "B"

Player Name: Andriy Yarmolenko
Starting Team: Dinamo Kiev

Player Name: David Rochela
Starting Team: Deportivo "B"

how the **** did u get them for 1k each?????

Because that's how much they cost. They were both transfer listed and they're hardly Premiership quality players.

Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo

I've seen him wanted by premiership teams :)

these guys are great for championship and low premiership teams.
got kirm for 300k and rapnik for free!!!
[/ATTACH]

Can't beleive no one has mentioned Micheal Morton for Orlando Pirates!
You can get him for under 90k at the start of the game, you can tran him to play in most positions before he's 24yrs old.
I have purchased him for Leicester and Real Madrid,he's capable of playing for any team if you give him a chance

he is quite hard to acquire a work permit for. need to be a low prem/high champ side to sign him. :S

i once had a really good regen called Jorge Brambilia ca 140 pa 198. he cost me £35m in my 3rd Liverpool season.

Sander Puri MRC
Levadia(EST)
100 000£
Pa 160
Signed him as a backup for PSV. "thanks" to injuries got a lot of games in the first half of the season and his average rating was around 7,40 although he scored only two goals and a few assists.

player name: Sultan Mahdi
starting team:Al-Hilal(KSA)
price-$3.5m

i bought for 3.5m and sold adebayor in the jan window. hes that good.

Lewhanoski, cant remeber were from (somewere in Poland), first season for my celtic team - 37 goals in 49 apps, not bad for around 1-2 mil mate

danny rose is definatel;y one for the future. he is in the tottenham reserves and rips up the championship and lower leagues!

fabian delph and jermain beckford are both prem quality aswell

talking of regens - managed to get barnet to championship ans signed a saudi striker, can't recall his name, but he was awesome. Sold him to barca for 32mil.

Pavel Nekhaychik, Vaclav Kadlec, Franco Zuculini, Ariel Borysiuk and Josh Lambo.

i got nicolas burdisso for £3mill, one of the most reliable CBs i've had even if he is getting on a bit

Player - Sebastian Blanco
Club - Lanus
Position - AMRLC
Price - 6m
My Club - Newcastle
I try to sign this guy every time. He hasn't got great stats to begin with, but every time I play him, he gets a 8 rating.

Player - Jakub Blaszczykowski
Club - Dortmund
Position - AMR
Price - 6m
My Club - Newcastle
Signed him mainly due to the fact I had 6m to spend on a Prem quality winger. A bit of a gamble, but worth it. End of first season, 28 assists, 13 goals, 7 MoM, and average rating of 7.7. He was also injured from mid-November until start of February.

Player - Fillipo Inzaghi
Club - AC Milan
Position - ST
Price - 300k
My Club - Newcastle
Needed a cut price striker. Happened to see his name, had a look at his stats, and was blown away. has stats to rival most Prem strikers. 19 finishing, 18 composure, speed 15, acceleration 14. May be 34, but is the PERFECT impact striker to bring on.

Last edited:
Back