davey1288

Reaction score
Ok so during my second season with Real Sociedad I needed a striker, my scouts found Cristian Penilla, snapped him up for the measly fee of 575K, he scored 16 goals in 22 games for me when signing in January and won me the league. I have never came across him in any of my other saves and am wondering if anyone else has unearthed other hidden gems like him. They don't have to be world beaters stat-wise just a player that is relatively unknown and come into your club and had a **** of an impact.

Jorge Espericueta - good all-rounded midfielder, mexican, starts off a Tigres. Turns into a beast stat-wise.

Lee Brown

Lee Brown - Bristol Rovers (Full Back/ Center Half)

Got bristol from Confrence to the prem and now Champions league. He has played 95% of games at all the levels and has always averaged way above 7. will post some screen shots if you like. (also takes penaltys and has never missed.) Stats are **** and rated at 1 star in my team but who cares
I will never work without him again !!!

Ok so during my second season with Real Sociedad I needed a striker, my scouts found Cristian Penilla, snapped him up for the measly fee of 575K, he scored 16 goals in 22 games for me when signing in January and won me the league. I have never came across him in any of my other saves and am wondering if anyone else has unearthed other hidden gems like him. They don't have to be world beaters stat-wise just a player that is relatively unknown and come into your club and had a **** of an impact.

I will never work without him again !!!
o.png

I once bought Jack Hunt as a backup Right Back, he turned out to perform so well he played more than my main right back and made the position his, think he is from Crystal Palace (that is who I signed him from at least!)

Jesper Drost
Joost Van Aken
Daley Sinkgraven
Aranit Ferati
Dejan Meleg
Denis Turuc
Yann Erik De-Lanlay
Rasmus Thelander