benb107

Reaction score
Have you found any hidden wonders in FM2011? I am not talking about players who are already known as potential stars.

Everyone is always posting comments on the same players over and over again ie: Akinfeev, Gareth Bale, Davide Santon, Giorgio Chillieni, etc we are all very aware of these popular players in Football Manager.

This post is for you to name the players that are becoming stars in your team regardless of the league they play in.

My favourite player so far is Andrea Ranocchia from Genoa (Co Owned by Inter Milan) I signed him for 14m on 11.2 Patch! - He is 6.5ft, Strong, No Nonsense CB.

I have attached a screenshot

Who is yours?

Hands down the best hidden wonder is:

Sani Emmanuel
Nigerian Striker/Winger
17 y/o
Club: My People (Amateur Contract)
Can be had for around 18k compensation
Will go as low as tier 5 if you ask nicely and has top-tier potential
PA -9

Better now?

Last edited:
Thanks.

Who is your favorite player so far?

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Will he get a work permit for European Football at 17yrs old?

Not sure, I never signed him in England.
He turns at in December, so he will be 18 for the January window, so you can give it try then.
For me he's fantastic, I signed him in tier 5 Germany, and now in the 4th season I have to swat away the likes of Barca and Genoa trying to buy him.
If you can get him get him.
He turns out rather nice, even with my sh*t training facilities I got him to finishing 13, composure 13, pace 16, acceleration 17 and he just turned 21.

Not a Messi-like early superstar, but my best trainers and ***-man (JCA/JPA around 16-19) say he'll become a leading Bundesliga striker.

EDIT;
And yeah, he's my favorite so far.

Other favs for lower league play (and - with patience - even potential stars):
Dan Bucsa (Romania, free) - young DM with great potential, after 3 years and three promotions still a starter
Andrei Silva (Brazil, free) - young CB that develops nice

Last edited:
roberto suarez if thats spelt right..... potential to be better than messi acording to my Barcelona scout

Sani Emmanuel
Nigerian Striker/Winger
17 y/o
Nice find there you should make a thread. A word of warning though - I believe you can be infraction for posting players PA without use of the spoiler tags.

Fabricio - Palmeiras
Dzmitry Verkhovstov - Naftan
Boakye - Genoa
Kevin - Zaragoza
Lucas - Sao Paulo

These are the stars of my Newcastle team in my 3rd season

Nice find there you should make a thread. A word of warning though - I believe you can be infraction for posting players PA without use of the spoiler tags.

How do I use the spoiler tag? Couldn't find it when posting the original reply....

Just like any other tag, open it with
and then just close it as you would any other tag.

Sani Emmanuel
Nigerian Striker/Winger
17 y/o
***SPOILER*** PA -9 ***SPOILER***

that spoiler fails

BTW i found this hidden wonder

His name is MARIO BALOTELLI and he is nearly as good as messi

For me he's fantastic, I signed him in tier 5 Germany
The rules must be wrong in the DB you are using. You should not be able to sign non EU players until you get into the 2. Bundesliga.

The rules must be wrong in the DB you are using. You should not be able to sign non EU players until you get into the 2. Bundesliga.

Yeah, sadly you're right but I'm too far in my save now to start again.