Makes your defensive line position itself further up the pitch nearer to your midfield.

It helps when trying to quickly intercept passes to the opposition's strikers, but is very susceptible to through balls and lifted passes.

Be sure to have a very good and quick Sweeper Keeper if you're going to push your defence up, too.

I'm controlling a league 1 club, with a lot of great young players, will it help them to improve?

I'm controlling a league 1 club, with a lot of great young players, will it help them to improve?

If you're asking whether it will make their stats increase faster - no it won't.

no mate, a high defensive line has nothing to do with player development :) if you play well and win your games, then yes it would have a positive effect on the squad...

high defensive line is best used against Tall, big, slow strikers, if you have good Ball playing Cb, that is a bonus as well :)

great advice thks :D

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

but won't experience help them increase stats?

great advice thks :D

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

but won't experience help them increase stats?

Indeed yes but that has nothing to do with experiencing different approaches like playing with a high d-line or in a wide formation etc. Its just the plain match practice that counts

Make sure your defenders have decent positioning and concentration stats so they don't get caught out by through balls as much also abit of pace is needed..

Make sure your defenders have decent positioning and concentration stats so they don't get caught out by through balls as much also abit of pace is needed..

......but in league 1 there is no concentration

oh, so terrible. hahas. so i jus hav to use a fasat tempo jus to win