Veridis Quo

Reaction score
Hello My name is Kevin Chavez I live in USA, but born in Peru.

So, Here I am doing my first post ever! I just registered today so I can share my tactic with you. First let me tell you a few facts about this tactic, It is by far the most successful tactic I ever created and probably only works with top teams. I will try this tactic with underdog teams such as Eibar or Getafe. I will post future screenshots about my results.

Main Idea about this Tactic:

This tactic is based on marking OML/OMR including full backs, high pressure on this 4 players. to cover their position, I have my both defenders that can go pressure even midfielders, but to key to it all is my deep lying playmaker that sometimes plays as a central defender making a line of 5 defenders when my team is attacked.

By doing all of this midfielders of the opposite teams can't even make a decision about who should they pass the ball, so it's pretty much defensive and offensive at the same time.

Cups Won with this Tactic: Managing Real Madrid
View attachment 302857
View attachment 302868
View attachment 302867
View attachment 302856

Thanks for taking the time to read this post! ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9f8jb6rnnmkjsfx/High+Pressure+4-5-1.tac

Last edited:
Looks good Veridis Quo,

Might try it out with my Juventus team.

Hello My name is Kevin Chavez I live in USA, but born in Peru.

So, Here I am doing my first post ever! I just registered today so I can share my tactic with you. First let me tell you a few facts about this tactic, It is by far the most successful tactic I ever created and probably only works with top teams. I will try this tactic with underdog teams such as Eibar or Getafe. I will post future screenshots about my results.

Main Idea about this Tactic:

This tactic is based on marking OML/OMR including full backs, high pressure on this 4 players. to cover their position, I have my both defenders that can go pressure even midfielders, but to key to it all is my deep lying playmaker that sometimes plays as a central defender making a line of 5 defenders when my team is attacked.

By doing all of this midfielders of the opposite teams can't even make a decision about who should they pass the ball, so it's pretty much defensive and offensive at the same time.

Cups Won with this Tactic: Managing Real Madrid
View attachment 767431
View attachment 767409
View attachment 767412
View attachment 767432

Thanks for taking the time to read this post! ;)

High Pressure 4-5-1

Any more updates about this tactic - seems very promising would like to see a full season league table - when I say promising I mean very promising, I just need to see more before convinced to use it.

It would also be good to see what kind of real life players you would use in each position.

Cheers

Last edited: