chambers2012

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend some high profile players that i can sign for west brom ( board instructions)

Andres D' Alessandro maybe.
Adriano (Flamengo?)
Ronaldinho
Forlan (may not come)

What kind of budget do you have? what role do you want them to fill? information such as this may help with suggestions

i am mainly looking for strong box to box midfielders, i have a budget of £30m.

i am mainly looking for strong box to box midfielders, i have a budget of £30m.

You are looking at it wrongly.

The board wants high profile players, they dont tell you to buy ONLY high profile players. So if you really need box to box midfielders (incidentally an EXTREMELY difficult position to fill) bring in people like Strandberg (more of a dm I know) and G. Pizarro and bring a couple of high profilers for other positions (trust me Ive satisfied such demands a number of times myself).

Think of well known players over 30 yo but still with great stats and a couple of seasons in them. Search for them and offer ...

Offer them big(gish) contract and relegation release.

The board didn't tell me to sign just high profile players, they just said they were upset with the lack of high profile players. (sorry for the lack of info)

I managed to sign wayne rooney in the 2017/18 season.

Don't bother wasting money and time with that. Just use the money in what you need and win something. With time your players will be high profile, or you will have rep to buy them in a useful age