High quality prem left backs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mcgandhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6K
Ivan Fatic from Inter...

becomes amazing

also try Monzon, Mattock, Marcelo, Gareth Bale

Check out Mariano Pernía from At. Madrid, I got him on a free at the start of the second season with Wigan, is pretty decent and doesn't want a huge contract.

Joey mattock is **** mate god his stats are useless not conststant atall ... I dnt see wot all the obsession with mattock is pffftttt.. The game has no real decent left back sept cheillini which he even plays better as a centre back and varges his good.. Apart from tht noone really stands out, no one has tht balanced mentality for attacking and defending. Clichy his more attack minded, varged also chiellini most defencive id say monzon attack, the list goes on ... The key to a winning side is a strong defence.. Enough said.. season 2013 10 goals conceded.. i prove my point

4th season? is there no re-gens/new-gens from like brazil or argentina usually brazil produce great full backs

mattock he is awesome signed him with ac milan they love him

bale from spurs although i dunno if they would give him to you for £20m

Just noticed how old this thread is.

I don't think the original poster still cares, several months later.

Paolo de Ceglie, Cheik M'Bengué or Martín Cáceres they are all very solid.

Insua from liverpool. Got great pace and everything a defender should have. Is young, and talented. price varies from season to season, but will definatly not be as much as £20m

Back