AmericanRed

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the American schooling system but I was thinking about a challenge based off of it. A student is in high school for four years so you are allowed to play for the team for only that time. So in theory the challenge would be having a player for four years no matter what, which would mean no selling that player for 4 years even if he was a mistake buy. Is this an interesting challenge?

Would love to see something like this happen. Uni/College football would also be very interesting to see.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the American schooling system but I was thinking about a challenge based off of it. A student is in high school for four years so you are allowed to play for the team for only that time. So in theory the challenge would be having a player for four years no matter what, which would mean no selling that player for 4 years even if he was a mistake buy. Is this an interesting challenge?
You should totaly request that to SI, it might not be too late to suggest stuff, i knew they were a few months ago

You should totaly request that to SI, it might not be too late to suggest stuff, i knew they were a few months ago

Don't think it will happen at all. If you want a quick response, you can ask Miles Jacobsen (spelled wrong maybe) on twitter, he responds quick enough and you'll get your answer truthfully.

However, I'm quickly currently seeing if I can create my own school league based on where I played football/soccer. Hopefully it works fine (I'm currently making the division itself).

Would love to see something like this happen
o.png

I think it would be a really interesting Gane mode as well as interest more American gamers

I've long wanted to see American lower leagues added to FM - including an NCAA (college) division. It was kind of a project I never got around to doing in the editor, but I might pick it up for FM16...