High-Scoring 4-3-3-0 (Plug and Play)

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 16K

cragswfc

Reaction score
Its not mine but its amazing http://community.sigames.com/showth...4-3-3-0-(Plug-and-Play)?p=9545343#post9545343
Hmm may have just deleted the first comment...

Here it is again:

BOTI 4-3-3-0

BOTI 4-3-3-0.zip | Game Front

This high tempo tactic is designed to create a large number of clear-cut-chances. The absence of a striker causes the opposition defence to push up, or risk giving your AMs chance to turn. This creates a lot of space in behind. Your attacking midfielders will often find themselves 3v2 in attack. Should the opposition full-backs come narrower to help the centre backs, room will be created for your own full-backs to attack (Last season my second choice left-back scored three hat-tricks)

I've been using it in the lower leagues with some success:

and some very high scores (a few 8-0 scorelines)

As with all tactics, it will work best once your whole team is fully trained in the formation, and I tend to leave the training on attacking movement once this is achieved.

I've scored a fair few from corners too, just make sure your best heading CB (Height, Jumping, Heading, Aggression, Bravery) is in the left slot.

It will be interesting to see how it works for people in the top leagues, and if you're worried about finding teams with AMCs...

(Shadow strikers in lower case, Trequartistas in CAPS)

Man U: Rooney MATA Kagawa
Chelsea: Hazard OSCAR Willian
Liverpool: Suarez COUTINHO Sterling

Arsenal and Tottenham are mostly AMCs anyway...

Man City: Aguero SILVA Nasri

The only thing I would say, is that it's not a possession orientated or high pressure system, so if you're chasing the game with 10 minutes left, you might not get the ball back...
Would be interested what you recommend for the 2 Support Strikers and the Treq - I'm finding it hard to work out if they should be attacking midfielders, wingers or strikers - just an idea of what stats to look for would be great!

My shadow strikers are pretty much poachers (pace, acceleration, finishing composure) although they need to be able to pass as well. Have a look at the shadow striker role in the highlight attributes for role part of training and that pretty much covers it (strangely tackling is one of those attributes).

For trequartista, I use a mix of poacher and advanced playmaker. The trequartista should still get through on goal, but it is he who looks to find space and receive the ball from your defence and play killer balls. Acceleration, passing, off the ball, anticipation, creativity, composure, finishing, technique.

Last edited:
yeah did a little test with big medium n small team. i love it !try it im sure you will

holly ****, i've never had 16 CCC's per match, 2 games 2 wins, 3-0, 2-0

Just gave it a go with Chelsea, had a very average pre-season with 1-0 and 2-0 wins (with 4 or 5 clear cut chances a game). As soon as the Premier League starts, win against Liverpool 4-0 (with John Terry and Luiz injured)

w10abgzizbgmdz84g.jpg

Stats look pretty good

The players definitely needed some time to adapt. I don't think they appreciated me setting my past experience to 'Sunday League Footballer' either

Next up, City.

cragswfc,you must test this tactic with mid. teams(everton,lazio,valencia,,,),i think the results was not so good,,,

Should be tested with middle team in one of top leagues(spain, england, italy).

This looks impressive, does it work with all teams?

You say this isn't yours, where did it come from?

It's on the sigames Tactics Sharing Centre

I'll update it with useful PPMs and things soon

I can't post the link on here for some reason, but there is a link on my profile, under 'Visitor Messages'

Last edited:
You do create lots of chances but at the end of the day, you end up losing, drawing or just winning 1-0 or 2-1, thanks to the super realistic new match engine

Back