Crag, you only scored 45 goals in one entire season? o_O

Striker-less formations have done well in FM14(esp. ones with SS at AMC) like that 3-4-2-1-0 tactic. I'm gonna give this a go, hoping it works. :D

It works for me so far but not many goals. 3rd season with Liverpool beat Norwich away 1-0, Sunderland away 2-0, Stoke home 1-0 Chelsea euro super cup 3-2 and brentford yes brentford in premiership lol 1-0

it scores more but if you like playing with a striker use mine.

well starting a save up with spurs and seems spurs have **** strikers I'll use this. thanks..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

In Sky Bet league 2 after 2 straight promotions, 2nd after 9 games, but the goals have noticeably dried up, despite still having a lot of clear cut chances. Could be to do with better keepers, but it seems my shadow strikers (who scored 25+ each last season) are just missing the target completely from the same place they would have scored from last season. Match engine...

Having said that, they do have finishing stats of 10 and 12 respectively

Still, as Meatloaf said, 15 goals from 9 aint bad.

Hi

The tactic seems very interesting...I'm using in Italian Serie A with Inter Milan (2nd year)...I have only one problem...my players shoot very often from distance...I have checked and no players have "Shoot from distance" as PPM...I suppose that if I reduce these shoot my CCC will increase (in this conditions I have 3-5 CCC every game but I see that other guys have more).

Have someone of this forum the same problem?

Hi

The tactic seems very interesting...I'm using in Italian Serie A with Inter Milan (2nd year)...I have only one problem...my players shoot very often from distance...I have checked and no players have "Shoot from distance" as PPM...I suppose that if I reduce these shoot my CCC will increase (in this conditions I have 3-5 CCC every game but I see that other guys have more).

Have someone of this forum the same problem?

in team instructions, click on something like play the ball into the box or something.

Also, instruct your players to shoot less in individual training

Could be a sign of low composure, but my players take a lot of long shots too.

Try the 'Likes to round the keeper' PPM

I don't use 'work ball into the box' until the second half of games if my players aren't getting shots on target. Most of the full-back goals are long shots too.

Long shots are an unfortunate side effect of high tempo tactics

Could be a sign of low composure, but my players take a lot of long shots too.

Try the 'Likes to round the keeper' PPM

I don't use 'work ball into the box' until the second half of games if my players aren't getting shots on target. Most of the full-back goals are long shots too.

Long shots are an unfortunate side effect of high tempo tactics

Placed shots work better that round the keeper