Peterz

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first time going to post my succesfull a tactic here. This is my best tactic ever for Liverpool team. Work for 11.3 Patch. Other patch i'm not sure cause i dint' try it yet.

WITHOUT USING ANY EDITOR OR LOAD PREVIOUS GAME IF LOSE!!!!!

Match preparation used Goal Galore liverpool at the first and used support for the second. Use attaking for special focus area.

This is the player role and duty for the tactic:

GK- Goalkeeper(Defend)

SB- Fullback(Auto)
LCB- Central Defender(Cover)
RCB- Central Defender(Stopper)
SB- Fullback(Auto)

CM- Deep Lying Playmaker(Support)
CM- Ball Wining Midfielder(Support)

LW- Winger(Attack/Support)
RW- Winger(Attack/Support)

ST- Poacher(Attack)* If caroll in starting line up use Target Man for Support
ST- Deep Lying Foward(Support)

This is The screenshot for the prove of my tactic. Try and give your feedback.

Download Link Is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8k883hn981ik032

Last edited:
Your Liverpool team is insane. Bojan alone is 60+mil.
Post Your Transfer History.....

And? Bojan is still 60+Mil, I'd still like to see a transfer History..

What's wrong with you laffles ? It's all about tactic not an individual player. You should respect him mate.

On topic : what's pitch size mate, I'd like to try since I need more 424 reference to my tactic ;)

What's wrong with you laffles ? It's all about tactic not an individual player. You should respect him mate.

On topic : what's pitch size mate, I'd like to try since I need more 424 reference to my tactic ;)

Its the fact right at the start of his OP he said NOT DONE BY EDITOR. Kind of made me wonder.

He's only in second season and has bought what I can see nearly 200 million worth of players.
Little bit high for Lpool even on 11.3....

WELL OVER 200 mill. Nearing 300......

Last edited:
Its the fact right at the start of his OP he said NOT DONE BY EDITOR. Kind of made me wonder.

He's only in second season and has bought what I can see nearly 200 million worth of players.
Little bit high for Lpool even on 11.3....
Calm down buddy. Monthly installment will settle it, might.

Calm down buddy. Monthly installment will settle it, might.

Doubt as you still have to have the money.....
It just seems fishy.
And I think that any team thats THAT good is gonna score alot of goals.....

Bit like Tactics tested with Barca, The Majority of Tactics will work just off the back of players..

looks nice.i have gareth bale in my lpool save too.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

which tactic did you use on man utd match ?

on tactic picture u uploaded ur fullbacks are support type not automatic as u said on op , and as currently are on down. tactic . is there are mistake or .. ?

Your Liverpool team is insane. Bojan alone is 60+mil.
Post Your Transfer History.....

there is problem with my computer right now. window could not start. trying my best to fix it. will post it to you soon.

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

100 legth 64 width

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

looks nice.i have gareth bale in my lpool save too.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

which tactic did you use on man utd match ?

the same tactic that i post. this tactic is good for defender to get a lot of goal from corner

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

on tactic picture u uploaded ur fullbacks are support type not automatic as u said on op , and as currently are on down. tactic . is there are mistake or .. ?

yes. sory for the mistake. it is automatic actually. just try to change and compared which one better.

Can we see number of saved times?

its still have a lot of save. because i am using autosave once a week. sorry mate could not post the pic because my hard disk drive is corrupt and all my data is missing.:'(

how much you paid for Chiellini?Screen transfers.

Sadly got to agree with a few of the other posters, that team is too awesome by far to have got halfway through the 2nd season. Even on installments, which would now be completely crippling the club finances....with a team like that even my feeble tactics would work I suspect.

lol how u get all those player????
can get wthout cheatg???

To be fair on the guy, I don't think he has cheated. In the first season with Liverpool (at the start) you're able to have around £50m for transfers, if you do well till January you sometimes get around another £35m to spend, and who knows perhaps he won the FA Cup, League Cup & Europa League as well as the Premiership (the tactic seems good enough to do so) which would give him a very good budget for the start of next season, plus he'll have sold players?

Im sorry dude, gotta agree with laffles here, plus, it seems a bit strange that when someone ask for SS your harddisk breaks, that's really bad luck ^^