kai18

Reaction score
Hi,can someone please tell me if this is a bug,and if not how to find a way around it.My save right now is Watford,im beginning my 3rd season,last season i came 3rd in the PL.So far i've tried to sign two of Feyenoord's players,Clasie and Kongolo.Both were on around 5k per week,and my assistant told me they would ask for 20-50k per week.However both of them want at least 90k per week.This is the same with Brazilians who are on less than 10k per week at their clubs.Why is this happening,is it because other clubs are interested in them? Thanks

Hi,can someone please tell me if this is a bug,and if not how to find a way around it.My save right now is Watford,im beginning my 3rd season,last season i came 3rd in the PL.So far i've tried to sign two of Feyenoord's players,Clasie and Kongolo.Both were on around 5k per week,and my assistant told me they would ask for 20-50k per week.However both of them want at least 90k per week.This is the same with Brazilians who are on less than 10k per week at their clubs.Why is this happening,is it because other clubs are interested in them? Thanks

A huge part of it is the English rate of tax: Look at their wages after tax. The actual amount you're paying them is not what they're taking home.

If the scout report said 20-50, you should be able to get them for that. Negotiate!!