addug

Reaction score
So I've just started playing the game again for the first time in a few months on one of my long term saves and noticed pretty quickly that there seem to be a lot more big bids. Did this happen on an update recently?

Up till now I'd never received a bid of more than ?48m for a player, that's including the last couple of editions of the game as well, but on transfer deadline day I got a bid for one of my regen strikers of ?68m from Monaco. I rejected the bid and a year later and another league title, I received another bid from Monaco of ?90m for the same striker. Very much enjoying it whatever the reason is anyway....

... it just updated and lowered existing bids in the same save game.. Well that was fun while it lasted.

Ive never had a bid over ?46m for my best players.

My highest is ?45 mil bid but negotiated to ?58, but thats the only time its been anywhere that high bit depressing really.

I've had bids of ?70m for Suarez. As for the lowering existing bids Ive had a bug where the prices are all changed to $ or something, but still using the ? sign. I've changed currency to something else and then back to ? and it's fixed it.

I've had bids of ?70m for Suarez. As for the lowering existing bids Ive had a bug where the prices are all changed to $ or something, but still using the ? sign. I've changed currency to something else and then back to ? and it's fixed it.

Ye thats a known bug, on the SI forums seems they are looking fix it for next lil patch

Perhaps that's why that one changed then, the only thing was that my transfer budget didn't seem to alter, but that when I checked history on how much other players some of them seemed different. So a strange lack of consistency. Still feel like I'm gettting a lot of massive bids though..

?43m for a 3/3.5* CA winger, 22 years old. ?36m for a 2.5/3* CA defensive mid, 21 years old who's only made 80 appearances in whole career. They're both really high potential, but yeah.

Meanwhile Barca is coming after ?zil with insulting bids of e.g 6 million up front and a whole 20 million over 48 months...

started an Everton save...
they have this young 19 yr old reserve player Browing(or something) with 1.5 star potential and valued at $300K only.
But he is wanted by Ganzholuou(That chinese club Drogba went to) who have offered $7.25 Million up front for him.
Of course I sell and they now pay him $210K a week ​as salary.
Is this a bug.
I'm on 14.3.1 patch...

i know this has nothing to do here but im my 3rd season in FM12 Man U bid 150 mil for mario gotze i was southampton

Sold Fierro for 70m euros upfront with 50% next sale to monaco in 2020.. yeah, that much..Arsenal BTW

Bought fierro in 2015 for 5m, loaned him out for the first few years, then last year, finally used him as my rotational IF(AML), bang goals after goals.. was gonna use him as my main IF, then monaco comes and offered for 50m, did not sell and negotiate for 120m.. came back with 70m via monthly.. negotiate with full upfront and a 50% next sale. accepted and bang, he is gone...