highest dividend..

berkz

Reaction score
So What's the highest dividend your board has taken from you? Mine is around 61 mill. I was kinda ****** at the board for taking so much of my sweet money.

dividend.png

i think my income that season was around 160 mill

Wow, that's a lot. At least your shareholders must love you.

With Liverpool mine just tends to float around the £15m-£19m region. It's pretty hard to make huge profits when I'm paying out £3.5m p/m for loan repayments. In 2015 at the moment though so only 4 more years of repayments to put up with.

884,068.801 million dolar

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

what can ı do for this maniac board?

884,068.801 million dolar

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

what can ı do for this maniac board?

Seriously? That's a **** of a lot. Got a screen shot?

Even 60mill is a **** of a lot... I'd kick up such a stink if that happened to me. :mad:

It's easy really, you just need to open up the FM Real Time Editor, enter a team into the search bar, click it, then open the Finances tab and press a digit between 1-9, followed by a bunch of 0's.

Then you click 'Save changes' and exit.

Ohh, you mean legitimately? Well, the short answer is that he didn't.

It's easy really, you just need to open up the FM Real Time Editor, enter a team into the search bar, click it, then open the Finances tab and press a digit between 1-9, followed by a bunch of 0's.

Then you click 'Save changes' and exit.

Ohh, you mean legitimately? Well, the short answer is that he didn't.

exactly wat i was thinking

adszktb.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6469/adszktb.png

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

How do you make that much money? oO)

find younger player from scouts and sell them desirable price and I m in 2021 wining cup not important for me sellin player is important I love making business but board not allow -taking my money

adszktb.th.png
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6469/adszktb.png

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

find younger player from scouts and sell them desirable price and I m in 2021 wining cup not important for me sellin player is important I love making business but board not allow -taking my money

The picture is only a thumbnail.