Highest fee offered for one of your players??

mikey4

Reaction score
just wondered what everyone had been offered as barcelona just offered me 78million for Neymar in the 5th season on my arsenal save. rejected of course

I think the highest Non-Human offer was £59.5m for Ronaldo on my WBA save, but the highest offer including Human bids was £145m for Chicharito. (After he banged in 62 goals in a single Prem season on one of my net games :))

I had Georgio(?) Chiellini on a Man City save and Real Madrid offered £83 million, which the the board accepted.

I had an offer of 74m for Nathan Delfouneso in the 2015/2016 season from Man City!

£1.2 million for emre can(regen) in 2014, that money helped me so much. was fc united in blue square prem

£120 million for a regen called Nivaldo, after he scored like 70 odd goals in his first season.....propelled Newcastle up the table and won the league!!

Barcelona bid £90.5 mil on Fabregas (2nd season) and I accepted the offer.

Only a minor 8.6mil for Graham Dorrans from Liverpool in the 1st season, I thought I was rolling in the money but I guess not after seeing what you guys were offered :(

£104m for a regen, 6 months after I'd payed £52m for him!

Manchester United offered 78 Million euros for Andres Iniesta in 2nd season.

(Arsenal) 101m for Fabergas, from Real Madrid nonetheless. I accepted and promptly bought Ganso. (H)

£60 million for Fabregas. Only had a 7.02 average for that season so I accepted.

80 million Euros, Fabregas, from Real, of course I let him go, he played fo'****.

man city bought my World class Italian regen Cm for 40m pounds. the play was bored for playing for my team, so i sent him off to eastlands. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

another one was marko maletic from villareal to manU. 40m bargain. epic!
near 2015

Man Utd offered 100 million for my regen keeper that i bought for 1.2 million, buit i refused, liked him too much was triple World Keeper and captain of the team :)

barcelona offered me £81m for my regen right fullback:D I accepted of course