GenesisBit

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the AI tend to not spend above the ~45 million mark for a player?

My record fee received was 45 million from Real Madrid for this player.
View attachment 352438

I was also offered ~45 million from Arsenal for Varisco a few seasons ago. I just offered my world class striker Stucki for 80m as a test and received an instant 46 million bid from Chelsea and had a reported 7 clubs interested.

View attachment 352439View attachment 352440

I have NEVER in my whole life span of FM13 received a higher offer than those above. Has anyone else got any luck demanding higher fees?

fm 2013 6 seasons in wellington nem has been insane at CAM for me getting over 8 match rating every game consistently for the last 3 seasons and he is the top in assists and goals the past 2 seasons i got an offer of £80 million for him

I got £56m for Ramsey after buying him for less than £8m with Luton! (H)

FM12 Had an amazing bukina faso regen i bought for 16k from some african club when he spawned, he went on to become the best striker in the game.
I was offered 75mil for him, Turned it down..... the guy loved the club, was on 35,000 wages for the most part of his career, i bumped him up to 80k odd.

I was AZ Alkmaar.

I've turned down £80million for a AMC in my porto save called Jose Elio when he was 22, he went on to win everything personally he could, then I sold him when he was 28 for £56million. In this save I've also sold two world class strikers, one called Araujo to Real Madrid for £50million and another called Sackey to psg for £39.5million.

Most for a legit player would be 45ish mil for an aging Cavani in a Napoli save. For a regen 88mil 7 seasons in.

Wellington Nem 30m...27m profit :p

+ Sell Nani for 30m in every save with Man United

Sold a regen for £40m+, after signing him on a free just 5 years earlier....

Whoa so it is possible to hit around 80-90m mark for a player. Interesting.

Unfortunately I have yet to see it occur.
I have a 15 year old German striker (I paid 25m to get him from Bayern Munich). I'm going to train him up and try sell him for as much as I can once he hits his early 20s.

It seems like a rare occurance though, the AI in my save usually offers around the 20-30m mark for my players.

I actually have had various offers around the 60 - 73m for 2 different plays the highest being 73 million offer from bayern for my main striker who is 23. but i rejected as i wanted to see if he was actually worth the hype and i wanna try and break bales real life record (86m). but yeah it may be possible to reach 80-90 i havernt yet but im sure messi could go for that after a couple seasons.