Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

highest goalkeeper rating for outfield player

beedum

May 31, 2010
Hi, checked all other threads and I did not find a similar one. If i missed one, sorry mods! :) plz dont give me an infraction.
I was wondering which outfield players have the highest goalkeeper ratings, which is the highest?

Blyndreaper

Mar 15, 2010
O'shea is a decent goalkeeper, if you have a good defense they wont score .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NLmSokD2I"]YouTube- John O'Shea The Goalkeeper[/ame] PROOF :D

Last edited:

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Oct 22, 2009
O'Shea is a better keeper than defender...

Love the post about Saurez. Rooney and JT are good keepers.

kala1928

May 1, 2010
I rarely put a goalkeeper in the bench but every now and then it comes back to haunt :)
Once my goalie got injured right off the bat so some random DC went in and I lost maybe 11-1 vs Spurs with my Leeds. Having a three goal lead with 15mins left is painful to watch when your goalie goes down and you dont have a sub. Whichever outfield player you put in there just does everything the opposite as should.

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009
I rarely put a goalkeeper in the bench but every now and then it comes back to haunt :)
Once my goalie got injured right off the bat so some random DC went in and I lost maybe 11-1 vs Spurs with my Leeds. Having a three goal lead with 15mins left is painful to watch when your goalie goes down and you dont have a sub. Whichever outfield player you put in there just does everything the opposite as should.
Why not put a keeper on the bench then? You only get 3 changes anyway :S

jbolas

05bolasj
Jun 29, 2009
Mladen Petrić
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvA9QyeDhV0&feature=related"]YouTube- outfield player penalty save![/ame]​

Alcaraz

Jun 15, 2010
O Shea I guess,I remember I actually had to play him once in that position becasue Van Der Sar was injured and I had no goalie on the bench

adjyo

Jan 18, 2010
Phil Jagielka is supposed to be a decent keeper I think. I just checked and his goalkeeper rating is 3

Last edited:

ahieny*JAM*

Feb 7, 2010
Hey did you guys know Suarez is a good GK

(Did you watch the World cup match Uruguay vs Ghana,check out that save that save them from droping out!!)

Proof!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apj_8h09io0"]YouTube- Luis Suarez - Hand of God[/ame]

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Apr 10, 2009
who remembers the jag in goal for sheffield united couple of seasons ago when sheff utd won 1-0 and he had to go in goal saved some quality shots

Grenwald

Aug 13, 2009
Robbie Savage went in goal for Derby at 1 point this season and did well, conceded 1 and derby won 2-1 if I remember correctly (probs am wrong on that though, feel free to put me in my place!!)