Highest Manager Wage You've Gotten

first season with real madrid they gave me £115,000 a week

Well I always lower my wage to really, really small. Since it's pointless, I may's well save the club money, which could help me in proper ways. =D
So something like a tenner.. .

That's what i do , I once got offered around £70K per week at Barcelona but negotiated it to like
£500 :)

Barely any on FM2011, on FM2010 however I had 500k/pounds a week at Madrid after about 6 seasons and kept that wage for years.

£600k a week in my HJK save until I couldn't be anymore arsed to do 2-year contracts with added £25k each time.

£375k or £325k with man city.

can't remember which one.

I got offered £25,000 p/w in my Villa save up from £16,000 in my second season but I said I wanted minimum wage - £10,000 so the club was spending as little as possible :D

Presently earning £0 as Queen's Park in 2014.

200k A week, second season, liverpool. Only won the Europa league in first season, and 2nd in league (only with a late charge) So I was rather suprised.

I always make my wage as low as possible.

But most recent I got offered like 90k with Arsenal, 2nd season. I won FA Cup, League Cup and Community Shield before that, and was second in the league..

100k a week with inter milan in second season..
at the first season i have winning all competition.

highest is 87k at man city in 2020/21 but on my current save £45 at Moldavian lower division team