Highest rated tactic at FMKOREA, Pep's City

JuriM

Reaction score

That's the highest rated tactic within FMKOREA so far of all patches. I don't know if you have tested it yet within this forums tactic testing engine, but you should. Knap and other consistent tactic creators should always take a look at it, because there is a lot to improve on it to make it better - or I am just insanely unlucky.

It's really making this default Manchester City side on latest patch to underperform from it's capabilities.

jS0Rv6U.png

0pgqGVx.png

c5o4eW9.png

7CHyWtc.png

cP8I18B.png

i8qwlg0.png

I am not sure, if it's enough data for you to move forward from, but I hope you got the point. I have years and years of experience from past FM's and this one, it's the first time I have really struggled to figure out how and why does these tactics performing are so insanely different for different people.

Seems a good tactic, but nothing special here.

Regarding stats: For me these stats matters.

Draws
Loss
Goals For
Goals Against
Chances Created
Shots On Target
Fouls Made

Chances Created alone doesn't tell something, because you can dominated changes, but your goals from them will be the worst in a league.

About conversation rate % : Many tactics discourage shots (and it's lot of them), but compare Liverpool (1st) with Man City (4th). So, Conv. Rate % isn't so important stat here. Southampton is dominating Conv. Rate %; but in league sitting 16th place.

Seems a good tactic, but nothing special here.

Regarding stats: For me these stats matters.

Draws
Loss
Goals For
Goals Against
Chances Created
Shots On Target
Fouls Made

Chances Created alone doesn't tell something, because you can dominated changes, but your goals from them will be the worst in a league.

About conversation rate % : Many tactics discourage shots (and it's lot of them), but compare Liverpool (1st) with Man City (4th). So, Conv. Rate % isn't so important stat here. Southampton is dominating Conv. Rate %; but in league sitting 16th place.
So any idea, what we should change within the tactic to make it perform better?

I went with Shoot more instruction to all attacking players, wingers, forward and mezzalas. :D Let's hope for the best!

Last edited:
That's a good question with that ME (FM20 - ME2040).

Hard to tell, but if you set "shot more" will get more shots. Let's hope will give you more goals.

The tricky here is: You need your change creation stats to translate it into goals. Not just shots.

PS. Don't look at av. possession % ... You can have the best av. possession % in league, but no goals. A team wins when scored more goals from the opposite team.

So any idea, what we should change within the tactic to make it perform better?

I went with Shoot more instruction to all attacking players, wingers, forward and mezzalas. :D Let's hope for the best!
he actually released two versions after this one, and the final one is a lot better than this imo

he actually released two versions after this one, and the final one is a lot better than this imo
Do you have the final version and can you upload it please? i'm too stupid for these korean sites :p thanks

Share maybe?

mCBZoqH.png

NYShLEz.png

7i8T1Jl.png

After the changes I made, results got a bit better. Still some flaky defensive work.

Shoot more on DLF,, wings and Mezzalas. And OI's:

y9E6hsb.png

Showing the wingbacks and fullbacks to their weaker foot.

Last edited:
can i have the download link for the tactics? would love to try it out! thanks